The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Sex Talk of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Sex tourism (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=58677)

Stanlee 04-07-2013 11:53 PM

Sex tourism

Anyone well off enough to travel to places like Asian countries or Amsterdam for purposes of sex tourism? What did you experience?

Stanlee 04-07-2013 11:55 PM

Orgies

Who's been in an orgy? I mean a room full of people playing with everyone else with lots of switching of partners.

ultramount 04-08-2013 03:05 PM

I have a good friend that has gone to Amsterdam twice. The first time he went he had an amazing time. The last time he came home saying that the girls would renegotiate mid-act for position changes. Don't think he will go there again.

Frothy Afterbirth 04-22-2013 07:23 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Jay Jay is goddamn hot! And no haven't fucked her or even been to Amsterdam but she's a great motivator.

chudoo 06-19-2013 02:17 PM

no, but I will soon, I hope

lunatic fringe 06-30-2014 07:38 AM

You don't need to go all the way to Europe for sex tourism.

There are resorts in the Dominican Republic that are all-inclusive (girls included)

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Enjoy!