The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Sex Talk of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   The asshole...what is your take? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=44164)

slipple 07-29-2011 02:11 PM

The asshole...what is your take?

I don't like them and I have a phobia about them. I don't want to touch them or lick them and I don't want mine touched or licked. People say I am missing out especially this new girl I am dating. All she wants to do is toss my salad or stick a finger in my ass. She thinks there is something wrong with me cause I don't want to do anything to her asshole. I just don't feel like there is something missing like it is some mystery I have to solve. I can live the rest of my life without having any sexual contact with the asshole.

I am more curious if this is something common or something only few people take issue with.

Foetus 07-29-2011 02:20 PM

mr.brownfella 07-29-2011 02:52 PM

el_victorino 07-29-2011 05:12 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Well, I really don't you well enough to say, but you seem like an okay guy, apart from your aversion to ass play.

ThatHaole 07-29-2011 10:57 PM

OP is repressed and closeted.

TheSNakE 07-29-2011 11:00 PM

Code:

I'll take it when I can get it. Don't mind getting my salad tossed either, but no poking around. That shit hurts.

Moose_Thompson 07-30-2011 03:04 AM

I'm down with the brown.

I almost spit my drink out tonight during Robot Chicken when the Rape Ghost fucked a guy and he said he took his "Black Cherry."

You should give your girlfriend your black cherry. If she's that into it, you should at least see what it's about. I doubt you're going to hate the feeling of getting your salad tossed.

ThatHaole 07-30-2011 10:08 AM

Code:

That's the problem. He's afraid he will like it to much and the next thing you know he moves to New York to marry an opera set designer with three Pekenese and a closet full of rainbow tutus.

BattleshipTx 04-08-2012 12:06 AM

A useful orifice.

ultramount 03-19-2013 03:00 PM

I'm a fan of a nice asshole