The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - DSF Jail (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   One thing i learned from the bannings is... (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=24194)

satan666 08-28-2009 01:24 AM

One thing i learned from the bannings is...

That if something goes down and you don't bother to explain it... the butthurt side will make up whatever story they want.

So here are the events preceding me throwing Towdog in jail.

It all started by towdog bumping a bunch of really, really old random threads to make fun of Mr.H.

From the "If I wasn't DSFing I'd be..."
Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Code:

Code:

Code:

These are the posts in which he talked about Mr.H

in the "I wish i had a..." thread...

If towdog has been reduced to hiding, bumping old threads to make fun of someone that's no longer here, and posting jack handy quotes to antagonize me... i'd rather throw him in jail.

:D

nachos1345 08-28-2009 12:30 PM

I think this calls for a Jack Handey quote. :D

satan666 08-28-2009 03:16 PM

Towdog has served his time. He told me he wasn't trying to cause trouble and i believe him. He's been here so long and never cause any trouble before so i'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.

I'm probably just as much at fault. After rereading the posts it seems my temper was in the red as well. I guess i had sand in my vagina last night.

BleacherCreature420 08-28-2009 05:38 PM

to be honest, I know nothing of why he is or isnt here anymore, but always thought he was a threadkiller, and never even saw any of these posts towdog made, so I found all of this funny

Vanilla_Gorilla 09-11-2009 01:48 AM

Sorry Satan, but I thought Tow's referencing Harry Potter was awesome, "I didn't realize I reached Voldemort status." I have zero clue about him reaching this status since I'm still just a noob, but I'm just glad I'm not the only "adult" who has read Harry Potter.

towdog 09-11-2009 06:38 PM

Code:

I really shouldn't be in here posting since I'm out and all, but I thought I would clear you up on this a little.

It was "HE had reached Voldemort status", not I had reached. He being a reference to the member we were talking about. Voldemort status is when you have fucked up SO BAD here that the mere mention of your name gets you thrown in jail or banned. (not that that particular member had fucked up or anything, it's just a phrase I coined)

And yes I read Potter. I'm one of those parents that gets involved with what my kids are doing. So when my son was reading the first book and people said it was a bad influence, I read it and developed my own opinion. Great books, great movies.