The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Peer Validation (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   DAE have chronic pain therapies that work? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=33983)

phyrewall 05-07-2010 05:43 AM

DAE have chronic pain therapies that work?

I'm looking for homeopathic (homEo = natural, don't get excited you queers) or other non pharmaceutical methods of getting relief from chronic neuropathic pain? Specifically, I suffer from severe sciatic pain and arm pain resulting from spinal damage.

Any ideas?

Foetus 05-07-2010 10:08 AM

Acupuncture

MrGoutHimself 05-07-2010 12:35 PM

I have constant pain in my left ankle, both knees, and left hip as parting gifts from Uncle Sam's Molested Children. I used to have a nice inversion table which helped all those out and mitigated the beginnings of lower back pain for me. You mileage may vary, especially if it's higher-spine issues where the pressure isn't as great as in the lower spine. The UnbornOne is right, accupuncture is often successful too.

2-6 05-07-2010 02:43 PM

pot works good

BleacherCreature420 05-07-2010 03:48 PM

I was going to suggest this too, in all seriousness and not as a I love to get high joke.

Kidding aside, I have nasty digestive issues, including IBS, and this does the trick 90% of the time when I am not feeling well

2-6 05-07-2010 06:01 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

i got bad disks an screws in my legs.

Mr Handlebars 05-07-2010 09:06 PM

I used to smoke strong cigars to help with pain because I'm always afraid that I might get drug tested because of my varies benefits. It would work for a while and was great for my back, but the tar and nicotine created bigger problems for me with my legs. I wish I could smoke out again. It definitely helps with pain management. There is a MJ pill, but it is only approved for cancer and AIDs patients. I tried to get it prescribed, so it would mask pot in my system, but I'm not a candidate.

2-6 05-08-2010 12:13 PM

Code:

move to a mmj state. im think about it.

Mr Handlebars 05-08-2010 01:32 PM

Code:

I'm waiting for Florida to pass that law.

n2tattoos.lol 05-08-2010 01:50 PM

i have a couple friends with chronic pain and they swear by mj. here in CA, there are two kinds available. one for physical issues and one for mental. they both use a vaporizer for smoking. for stronger/faster relief, they use pot brownies or some sort of cannabis oil to cook with.

i understand both types are really strong and fast.