The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   North Korea is Best Korea - Photographs from the secretive country (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=43066)

Stantz 06-02-2011 06:05 PM

North Korea is Best Korea - Photographs from the secretive country

I find the concept of North Korea fascinating. The entire country is completely brainwashed from birth, and due to the massively overbearing control of the dictatorship, any potential for free thought is quashed before it's born. If your government tells you that your country is perfect, and supplies everything you will ever need, why aspire to be anything but what they tell you to be?

Let's not forget, Kim Jong Il isn't their leader. His father is, even though he's been dead for a number of years now. Kim Jong Il (who's birth was heralded by a double rainbow and a talking bird, apparently) simply passes on his father's will to the populace...

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Stantz 06-02-2011 06:06 PM

(North Korea invented the Space Shuttle - America stole their idea)

Stantz 06-02-2011 06:07 PM

Stantz 06-02-2011 06:09 PM

Stantz 06-02-2011 06:09 PM

Stantz 06-02-2011 06:11 PM

Carlos Spicy Wiener 06-02-2011 06:37 PM

wow still looks horrible to live, it kind of looks like New Jersey.

Trips 06-02-2011 06:38 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Fuck that, North Korea has a space ship. New Jersey has herpes and guidos. :D

Beer 06-02-2011 07:11 PM

I didn't realize it at first but now I get it. That's pretty cool how they used the same person in every pic.

magic1 06-02-2011 08:08 PM

these photos look qute old, any idea on the date taken?