The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Sex Talk of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Have u ever watched or had someone watch you have sex???? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=2554)

Carlito's way 03-04-2008 02:54 PM

Have u ever watched or had someone watch you have sex????

Was it a big turn-on?........please share the details about it.

I have had the opportunity to watch a couple have sex but was not invited to join them. It still made me so fucking horny. It's one of the best things ever.

I was too embarrassed to tug it while watching though.

Let's hear some experiences or opinions

Randal Graves 03-04-2008 07:51 PM

I've had people watch me fuck a chick once. I didn't find it a turn on or really a turn off. I was drunk, the door didn't have a lock, and I wasn't going to stop when other drunk people came in to watch.

Shasturbator 03-05-2008 04:02 PM

does having sex in a limo count? I've been on one end with my GF, and another couple was on the other end and we were all fucking at the same time (I don't know if they were watching or not, I was busy)

idahotransplant 05-06-2008 01:33 PM

I've been on both ends of this one. For me, watching another couple was way more of a turn on. It was a friend of mine and his wife. She wanted a 3-some with me and he wasn't into it. When I had my wisdom teeth pulled and was out of it from the percoset she fucked him in front of me. She wanted me to join in, but between my friend not wanting that and the painkiller, there was no way that was going to happen. Good times though.

treblock 05-06-2008 03:09 PM

Yeah man been there done that. Ran trains, when i was younger. One time though my boy was fucking this girl, and he wanted me to try to join in, but the furthest she would let me was to hold up her right leg! I held dat bitches right leg up the whole time! CRAZY!!

I GOT 100 POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ps. I know that aint shit to sum, but THIS IS MY FUCKIN MOMENT!

dusio22 05-06-2008 04:47 PM

My ex and I were occasional swingers and we would hit clubs occasionally. she got off on people watching her blow me. I just plain got off as much as possible.

diabolical1176 05-18-2008 02:37 PM

Yeah

I once had sex in the same room with another couple who are friends of mine and my gf. They were on the floor, and we were on the couch.

It was so hot.

DAS 05-25-2008 05:29 PM

In college that shit happened all the time, it didn't matter who was in the room, If it was time to do the dirty, we did the dirty.

Marie-Eve Martinez 05-26-2008 08:08 PM

Haven't done it, but if it just casually happened, I probably would.

Beatrix Kiddo 05-27-2008 12:51 PM

I Really think it's a HUUUGE turn on to be watched. My bf is starting to speak up now, about not liking it though. When my best friend and I mess around and he is there to watch or participate you can tell he feels like he has died and gone to heaven!:p One of my friends boyfriends can't stand the sight of her touching another girl AT ALL. I guess not ALL guys are into girl on girl?
anyway....I guess that was a little off topic.
Back to topic: I love to be watched having sex