The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Sex Talk of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Orgasm Poll (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=14223)

in_ertiatic 02-03-2010 11:59 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Amen to that. I've been with the missus for six years now, and what worked last night may be a snooze-fest tonight. The VCR analogy is extremely fitting.

And sometimes it just isn't happening, despite my valiant efforts. She still won't give me a subtle hint though, just flat out refuses because it would make her laugh to say "come for me" or anything like it. Eventually its just, "Could you hurry the fuck up!?!"

If I were more sensitive it might be a mood killer. Good thing my boner isn't emo.

btman 03-26-2010 04:47 AM

Code:

Aha glad to hear that its not just my gf that some nights is hard to read. Need to get a damn mood ring for them before bed.

joelleebaby 05-12-2010 10:52 PM

I will admit that it takes a while for me to acheive orgasm ,much longer than 30 sec-but I much prefer having just one to having to go at it for 3 hours it. After 3 hours id need a vagina transplant

ThatHaole 05-12-2010 11:06 PM

Code:

Hi Joelleebaby and let me be the first to welcome you to our cozy little corner of the internet. In the interest of smoothing your entrance to DSF I would like to take the time to say

Predator24 05-13-2010 06:49 AM

Code:

OMG, I know!!!

MEGADOUCHE's COCK 05-15-2010 08:18 PM

When I'm done, it's OVER.

cableporter 07-11-2010 08:26 PM

You do realize,

that been gone down on qualifies as sex, (unless you happen to be William Clinton: "I did NOT have sex with That woman!") :eek:

Code: