The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Sex Talk of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Do you like small tits? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=1985)

RvP 05-08-2008 05:07 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

your pretty much right mate, ive not seen a tit for 6 months, and im kinda now starting to get abit pissed off about it, saying that tho it has saved me a lot of $$$ so its not that bad

Ari Gold Jr. 05-08-2008 10:56 AM

Code:

Stop paying for hookers

RvP 05-08-2008 01:21 PM

Code:

lol im talking about the cost of a girlfirend mate, only hooker i banged my buddies paid for in a dare

strommsarnac 05-10-2008 10:53 AM

"Smaller than a mouthful, bigger than a handful. Either is a waste."

Personally, skinny chicks with flat to extremely small boobs look too much like a 10 year old. Not something that even catches my eye.

Gotta be a LARGE A at least. I'm one of those guys who really prefers C-D as long as they aren't floppy. Heck, I've seen floppy A's and they were even worse.

ORNGBLISS 05-10-2008 01:36 PM

I'd have to say that I, being a girl with a D cup, prefer a chick with a nice "full" rack. It really does nothing for me when I see a chick with itty bitty titties. Even if she is super hot, something just doesn't seem right when her chest is as flat as her back.

Huggybear 05-10-2008 02:08 PM

Code:

You do know that you are now required to SHOW said D cup boobies, right?

Its basically a DSF law or some shit, check it out. Lucas will confirm it.

And once you show us said boobies, you get a shiny new avatar. :D

P.S. any questions?

ORNGBLISS 05-10-2008 02:59 PM

Well, I would be happy to prove that I have said D cups! You'll have to wait though... I am at work with no camera :(

Flash 05-10-2008 03:27 PM

Not a big fan of fake titties. I love natural firm and perky ones...dont mind the size as long as there too small

sportster 05-10-2008 03:41 PM

Code:

We don't mind the wait. Hell, we even enjoy the anticipation!

effjay 05-11-2008 02:16 PM

I'm a guy who's got some experience with all sorts of boobies being that for years my type was just HUGE tits, to the point where my exgirlfriend had an F cup, weirdest part is although she was slightly bigger, she was definitely not a fat girl. I'd liken here to that chick on the right in the "Who would You Do" thread from the FHM article. I shit you not. Those were actually prohibitavely large, but they were fun nonetheless. She really didn't like doing the doggy style or being on top because those things would get in the way sometimes (ie: give herself a black eye), BUT with some liquor in her, she'd do just about everything Someone said you haven't lived until you've done a little titty fucking. They're probably right. A couple other chicks I fooled around with had some pretty good racks, but the last one I fooled around with had huge cans but they were really, really hard. Almost felt fake, it was not fun at all so I started to venture away from my type and my fiancee actually has a small B. Just as much fun, comes on a much smaller frame than some of the comically large tits. The smaller boobs usually look better when the girls are standing up to, and like Leroy said, that whole athletic build is super sexy.

Then again, who doesn't love the big ole' preggo boobs...

...oh wait...

...wrong thread... :D