The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Katherine Heigl? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=2522)

Shasturbator 03-03-2008 12:53 PM

Katherine Heigl?

Named #1 on Askmen.com's top 100 of 2008? Anyone else disagree?

Carlito's way 03-03-2008 12:59 PM

Scarlette Jo is #1...end of discussion

SexyLion 03-03-2008 01:02 PM

I used to like KH, but she has gotten to stuck up recently. You get in one hit show and one hit movie, and all of a sudden you think the world revolves around you? Think not bitch (although, I still love looking at her in that stupid movie, My Father the Hero, and that scene of her tight ass....damn, sometimes it's just right.)

Who was #2?

goonarms 03-03-2008 07:05 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

AGREED!... Love that scene... I disagree with her being number one... She wasn't even the hottest one on Grey's Anatomy anyway... the hottest one left the show to make her own show... I know why do i know this... well because i have a girlfriend that for 85% of the time i block out and this is the other 15%... And i think Addison Montgomory (name on the show sp) is a smoking red head, she is also in a newer cadillac commercial!

satan666 03-03-2008 07:08 PM

Code:

Agreed.

Scarlett Jo for the WIN

Shasturbator 03-03-2008 09:17 PM

Code:

can't remember exactly, but she was in the top 10

JesusMartinez 03-04-2008 12:22 AM

askmen is the biggest piece of shit on the internet - anyone who reads that shit is not a friend to me

go fuck yourself

mud4blud 03-04-2008 12:25 AM

Is there a bit of nip in that picture or is it just a shadow? Regardless I'm just going to continue to believe that it's a nipple.

JesusMartinez 03-04-2008 12:42 AM

I used to have a beat up old pick-up truck and if I had it today - i'd name it Katherine Heigl....Because she's the human equivalent, but I still loved that truck like her dad probably loves her.

Shasturbator 03-04-2008 08:55 AM

Code:

since there's no sports on here, I go to Fox Sports.com, they link the askmen top 100, I never said I read the site, that would be like saying I read Playboy...