The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Making Myself Famous of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   How young of a girl would you date? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=43378)

nufsedalready 06-19-2011 10:55 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

You forgot the single mother exception: which is z=-5

So if the lady in question is a single mother the formulae is:

y/2+7-5
=x

Or a 35yo/2+7-5=19.5 Still too young for you even if she is a single mother already

cmetz 06-20-2011 04:02 PM

tap it but at a motel so she doesn't know where you live and then never go back to that gas station again:D

Stantz 06-21-2011 09:04 AM

May I refer the honorable gentleman to this related article;
Code:

In a nutshell, the guy who played Toombs in x-files and the arsehole prison guard in The Green mile, married an aspiring country singer. He's 51, she's 16. Also, he's a character actor and she can't sing that well.

Code:

I would just say, be very careful. You might have something special, and for you both it's very real, but loose lips sink ships, and the rumour nill may just shoot you down before you've got to second base

cableporter 06-24-2011 05:31 PM

Code:

If you tap it get her to meet you in a bar first. That way when the parents press charges for Statutory Rape, you can say "I met her at Joe's Bar" " She must have been carded so I knew she was of age"

Let the bar owner take the shit for you corrupting the poor young thing. Still a little young though :rolleyes:

strommsarnac 06-29-2011 04:56 AM

Code:

That simple phrase can be interpreted another in a less obvious way too.

el_victorino 06-29-2011 08:31 AM

Code:

Sixteen is legal in a lot of states, and it's still 14 in a couple of states. Just check it out before you whip it out. A local minor league ball player banged a 17 year old groupie a few years ago on an away trip to Oregon. If he'd banged her across the river in Washington it would have been legal but since he did it in Oregon, he was arrested.