The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Happy Valentines Day!!!! (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=30434)

Predator24 02-14-2010 11:10 AM

Happy Valentines Day!!!!

What are you doing for Valentines Day, giving to your sex partner or going somewhere.

I gave my wife some chocolates, a card and a new Pandora charm.

We're going to a local winery to have a nice picnic (and get wasted) and then I'm making bone in rib eye steaks for dinner tonight. :) Maybe just a blowjob because Aunt Flo is staying with us this week :mad:

Magnusrex 02-14-2010 12:15 PM

Well after i made it back home from takeing the kids to the grandparents, i realized that it was VD Day (LOL:D ) so i fucked the wife, went out bought doughnuts, feed the kids, fucked the wife again, (she's now taking a nap), i logged to DSF to see what i've missed and i'll probably fuck her a couple more times today before Valentines is over. and i'll only be out $10.00 for the doughnuts. which is great considering the $300 + i spent on repairs to my car just i could get back home. remember a time when if you had a bearing going out you just take the wheel hub assemble apart, repacked it with grease and went on you way, not anymore my friends. sorry that a though for another thread.

Pobs 02-14-2010 12:19 PM

Just did cards this year. I got her some flowers and she is cooking. Three month old kinda stops any romance.... :rolleyes:

Magnusrex 02-14-2010 12:23 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

So True!

troup 02-14-2010 12:33 PM

Code:

Says the guy who will have fucked his wife half a dozen times by the end of the day.

My girlfriend is working until late, I have no money so I got a card, but at least it is a nice card - its handmade and a one off and I wrote a little poem which they presented nicely inside. Well you could call it a poem or you could call it a sounded-good-at-the-time series or stoner ramblings about flowers and love and shit.

I also thoroughly shaved my balls. I don't see what else she could ask for!

Foetus 02-14-2010 12:57 PM

i had to go to church this AM because my daughter had a "thing". now im making a big pot roast, and basically kissing ass all day.

carajas 02-14-2010 01:06 PM

We're speding the whole day together (which is pretty much what we do every Sunday) and I bought her a digital camera (our old camera broke... so her gift is pretty much our gift lol)

FortySuz&Two 02-14-2010 01:12 PM

i imagine we'll go out to eat and then i don't know what. we need to go to the grocery store so we'll probably do that while we're out. how romantic. :rolleyes: hell after 13 yrs it's really just another day.

Riddler 02-14-2010 02:19 PM

Code:

It's always been just another day for me.
I actually hate going out on Valentine's. Everything is crowded as hell, restaurants, movie theaters, motels, specially motels. In fact if you lived here you could actually infer this is Motel Day, not Valentine's.

ThatHaole 02-14-2010 03:16 PM

I'm working.