The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Confessions to Jesus (Martinez) of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   I need a towel and a hotpocket (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=775)

shanemcmn 11-27-2007 01:12 PM

I need a towel and a hotpocket

I am officially addicted to this site. I have been looking at this site for about 7 hours a day for the past week on my crackberry. I went through all the archives and the forums. I now have carpal tunnel. For more that a few reasons!

Shasturbator 11-27-2007 01:21 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

welcome fellow STEPaddict!

goonarms 11-27-2007 01:39 PM

Congrats that you've made it this far!

shanemcmn 11-27-2007 06:40 PM

Thank you very much. I appreciate it! I actually need a nap and my girlfriend to let me motorboat her. Or perhaps give her the old alabama crab dangle!

Randal Graves 11-27-2007 07:54 PM

So is the hot pocket to have sex with and towell for cleanup? Because I would just assume you would eat the hot pocket afterwards.

shanemcmn 11-28-2007 06:59 AM

No the whole premise of the towel and hotpocket is its like the first time your mom or anyone walks on on you punchin the pope. Your fantasy world is crashing down on you and all u can say is mom help my penis ans hand are fighting. Quick get a towel and a hotpocket. This is a battle royal that could go all night. "One man enter one man leave" thank you dave atell

annahilton 11-28-2007 05:00 PM

you are a pervert for wondering what it feels like to have sex with a hot pocket.

shanemcmn 11-28-2007 07:28 PM

That's crap. I never said I wanted to have sex with a HP. But if I did I'm sure I could make a movie about it and have Tara Reid star in it add a highschool atmosphere to it and sell it!

Shasturbator 11-29-2007 04:06 PM

Don't worry, it's OK

To have hot pocket fantasies, we welcome all here. Just be prepared to be made fun of!!! You shall forever be known as "MR HOTPOCKET"

annahilton 11-29-2007 10:47 PM

i like shane mchotpocket