The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Another famous person..Steve Mcnair found dead (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=21923)

squashed possum 07-04-2009 04:55 PM

Another famous person..Steve Mcnair found dead

Former NFL quarterback Steve McNair has been shot and killed. He was 36.

Steve McNair played 13 NFL seasons. (Chris McGrath / Getty Images)
Nashville police spokesman Don Aaron confirmed that police were called to a residence and found McNair and a woman shot to death inside. Aaron said authorities don't yet know the circumstances of the shooting.

"I don't have any answers for you now as to what's happened, who's responsible," he said.

Aaron said police have tentatively identified the woman but did not release her name.

Titans owner Bud Adams also confirmed the quarterback's death in a brief statement released Saturday.

Adams called him "one of the finest players to play for our organization and one of the most beloved players by our fans. He played with unquestioned heart and leadership and led us to places that we had never reached, including our only Super Bowl."

McNair played 11 seasons in the NFL with the Tennessee Titans franchise and then spent two seasons with the Baltimore Ravens.

He was a three-time Pro Bowler and was the Co-AP NFL MVP in 2003.

McNair played in the "Music City Miracle" game in 1999, when his Titans stunned the Buffalo Bills with a kickoff return touchdown in the final seconds in their AFC Wild Card playoff game.

McNair led the Titans to the Super Bowl that season, where they lost to the Rams. With the Titans driving for a potential game-tying score in the fourth quarter, McNair completed a pass to Kevin Dyson in the closing moments but Dyson was stopped at the 1-yard line.

squashed possum 07-04-2009 05:01 PM

i'm calling murder/suicide FTW

DontSnatch 07-04-2009 05:36 PM

thats fucked up. from his playing days he was generally talked about as a pretty stand up guy. maybe a robbery? banged the wrong guy's wife?

Mr Handlebars 07-04-2009 06:46 PM

It counts as a death watch, but it was a wuss count. He didn't died of natural causes. Well, maybe were he's from it is. :(

Bradley Nowell 07-05-2009 09:00 AM

I think his wife either did it, or had someone do it. He was renting condo where murdered, but didn't live there. 20 yr old vic did. Thursday night she was pulled over in Escalade owned by she and McNair for DUI. Sounds to me like he was her sugar daddy and wifey had had enough. He was a stand-up guy, and I enjoyed going to Ravens games while he was here. He'll be missed.
Here's a couple Baltimore Sun articles:
http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/r...,5125847.story
http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/r...,7231111.story

P.S. Possum, I scooped ya:D
http://www.drunkenstepfather.com/for...&postcount=712

Fever 07-05-2009 12:03 PM

Mcnair seemed like a standup guy, always too bad.
I'm just getting caught up on news this morning, but sounds like he was keeping the chick in pretty good style and she went and spun out.
The latest says they're not looking for suspects because he had multiple shots, she had one to the head, and the gun was found under/near her.
Murder/Suicide.
Don't mess with crazy, no mater how tight her ass is...

beastley 07-05-2009 01:50 PM

yeah sucks man, i loved steve mcnair when he was the titans qb

squashed possum 07-05-2009 03:38 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

that's why i don't mess around with younger chicks. well that and the fact that i can't find one that's interested in me.

Predator24 07-05-2009 05:14 PM

You and Thermos should get together. :D

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Tablefor5 07-05-2009 07:27 PM

He was kind of at the end of his career anyway...would of hated to see him go into Sports commentating...