The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Sex Talk of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Marilyn Monroe has a threeway sex tape? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=66868)

lorene 03-04-2014 02:43 PM

Marilyn Monroe has a threeway sex tape?

Heh yea i agree that she is really hot chick but it is real her threeway sex tape with John and Robert Kennedy sex tape? Is it real? I heard last news that someone wanted to sell it on auction but it was cancelled. Interesting who will be the owner of that video ))) will we watch it or someone will buy it for personal use:D:D:D

elmerfudd 03-04-2014 07:10 PM

Not a 3way but there is a tape supposedly of her with whatever baseball player she married having sex.....myfreepaysite has it free all ya need is a email address to join

The Godfather 03-30-2014 01:16 PM

GTFO Lorene. Don't come back.

BattleshipTx 04-22-2015 12:37 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

So you don't know Joe DiMaggio? They carved their initials into the bar at the Chicago Hotel, The Drake. Still there.