The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   In retrospect, what was the most stupid thing you did as a kid? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=39332)

Stantz 11-27-2010 06:26 PM

In retrospect, what was the most stupid thing you did as a kid?

I mean something that you look back on and think "Why the fuck did I do that? It could have gone SO wrong!"

when I was about 12 or 13, we used to climb over the fence to my old primary school and lark about in the playground. This was obviously before primary school had to have 10-foot barbed-wite-topped fences and armed sentries on every corner, so getting in was a piece of piss.

13 years old, it's all about proving yourself, so when my old friend Ronnie (dead now, heart attack, aged 35. Miss him terribly) came along. He was a little more devil-may-care than the rest of us, so obviously, the first thing he did was get up on the roof of the school and goad us to follow. Of course we had to, so there's 4 of us climbing like mountain goats all over the sloping tiles of this quite large old building..

So Ronnie finally challenges me to walk along the very top of the roof. Obviously, I'm trepidacious about the task, but there's 4 other boys plus a couple of fit girls watching, so I do it anyway, walking along the ridge tiles at the centre of the picture. They're not as wide as I thought, so it was like walking along a telegraph pole with less grip.

There are probably more incidences, but that's the only one that really stuck in my mind, mainly because I always look back and marvel at how much of a moron I was for doing it.

That's me, who's next?

Tablefor5 11-27-2010 06:34 PM

^^^ translator please???
:D

Foetus 11-27-2010 06:38 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, i climbed a fence, blah, blah, blah, trepidacious.

Tablefor5 11-27-2010 06:39 PM

Most of the shit I did, I did in Jr High. I tried to better myself when I got into High School, when I realized I wanted to get out of my shithole town.

So these are all Jr High
-Was skateboarding on a tennis court, got thrown out. Went back later that night took all the light bulbs out of the scoreboard and broke them on the tennis court.

-Would go out at night and throw snowballs at cars as they drove by. Pretty sweet until one car chased us around a neighborhood for over an hour.

-Stole pretty much every baseball card I owned.

thats all I can think of for now.

jo_dile 11-27-2010 06:40 PM

FAAAAKKK why did I come in here....:( It was the stupidest thing ive ever done..:D ;)

Tablefor5 11-27-2010 06:42 PM

Code:

are you a child? :D

Beer 11-27-2010 06:43 PM

ran from the cops.. oh wait. I was 27 the last time.

edit; and that was pretty smart considering the impending charges.

Stantz 11-27-2010 06:49 PM

Code:

at least I spelt it correctly

jo_dile 11-27-2010 06:49 PM

Code:

Yesh...especially on the weekend. :D

Foetus 11-27-2010 06:51 PM

Code:

in england everything is spelled 2 different ways. or so i hear:rolleyes: