The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Celebrity Trash of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Miley Cyrus - Cosmopolitan magazine March 2013 issue (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=56904)

evil420dick 01-28-2013 07:51 AM

Miley Cyrus - Cosmopolitan magazine March 2013 issue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzdkvbBis3Y

Vic Caps

caesar273 01-28-2013 05:50 PM

Now come on Madam, Don't these make you at least a little tingly inside? I know you hate her new haircut but you have to admit she does look good in these.

MadamMeow 01-29-2013 07:39 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

A haircut like that demands much bigger tits.

And honestly, maybe it's just that horrid platinum blonde doing it. I hate blonde club guys with the same style, so why not her too.

The Godfather 01-29-2013 08:18 AM

Code:

She should check in with Andrea Osvart and take notes on how it's done.

MadamMeow 01-29-2013 08:54 AM

Code:

Some of those cuts were cute especially the gingery ones, although I don't like the razored edge on her either.

Not to get too psycho(logical) but those cuts just remind me of my mom's hair growing back in after chemo. Why would any chick want to look like that on purpose. :confused:

To each their own, but truth be told I never thought highly of Miley as a person even with the hair, I just wanted to tongue her at that point and I don't now. :evillol

SexyLion 01-29-2013 09:07 AM

I'm with the Madam on this one. If P!nk should despair we all know who did it right?

MadamMeow 01-29-2013 09:14 AM

Code:

And the other part that really pisses me off is since she's a rich bitch with the money she made by SMILING FOR DISNEY TO BE THEIR PRINCESS, she most likely spent well over $500 to get uglified like.

I could have bic'ed that shit for $10 and it would look exactly like that.