The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Sex Talk of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   The Sex Talk Forum (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=291)

Marie-Eve Martinez 10-25-2007 03:44 PM

The Sex Talk Forum

Welcome to the Sex Talk Forum. Share your sex stories here.

I know there are only 6 people reading this, but for god sakes, one of you MUST be getting laid....

the-crutch 10-28-2007 01:50 AM

i don't have any good ones, except from my younger days. now its pretty much, i get drunk at my local watering holes, i have a few different girls who will fuck me when their either pissed at their boyfriends at the moment or are drunk enough that they just want to get laid, or they feel sorry for me. usually just straight up meat and potatoes sex, nothing exotic.

TrashyCelebDotCom 10-28-2007 02:15 AM

I had sex a few hours ago and came on her tits. werd up @ me
:D

goonarms 10-28-2007 07:06 PM

I actually had a great weekend of sex... the last one we started all naked and rubbing all over each other then she crawled on top of me and started fucking the hell out of me, then I flipped her over and fucked her. I ended up blowing it all over her which is always lovely.

dusio22 10-30-2007 12:06 PM

I actually got laid a couple of days ago. The old lady still sucks a mean dick!

aesposit 11-08-2007 07:21 PM

ha ha, i went out the to bar to watch an 80s hair metal cover band and got pretty drunk, my girlfriend went out with her friends and by the time we both got back it was time to rip each others clothes and fuck like mad...i still love the college life...

beachcute4401 11-10-2007 04:17 PM

MMM Yes

So I recently was de-virginized. Im a cheerleader, freshman in college. My boyfriend decided to fuck me, it was the best. I love when he gets excited seeing me in my panties. I love sucking him off, and swallowing of course! Spitters r quitters!

dusio22 11-10-2007 07:09 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

As enthralled as a I am of the idea of a young, freshman cheerleader swallowing loads and getting banged, this chick sounds kinda young. As in, Dateline-young.

annahilton 11-10-2007 10:28 PM

umm im pretty dure thats a guy

Code:

girls don't write that pent house-y.
someone gets off on pretending.

Jack of Hearts 11-13-2007 12:26 PM

Code:

That's what I was thinking when I read it.