The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   A Passport That Everyone Should Need (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=852)

Frothy Afterbirth 11-30-2007 08:46 PM

A Passport That Everyone Should Need

Face it man it's a fucking scary world and I need the highest confidence in reassurances! I'm not like the many dicks & whores (like the unedumacated mass of idiots who read this site) and don't care about spreading "the gift that keeps on giving" without the consequences.

Well fuck off man! Frothy Afterbirth cares where he's gonna eat squish, finger poke pink or stabbed his one eyed warrior yogurt slinger!

A great thing to have as proof on all those social & adult dating websites many of you like to troll through.

http://www.safesexpassport.com/

dude 12-01-2007 01:55 AM

You know what's a lot cheaper than that? Anal sex.

Jrock 12-01-2007 05:51 AM

saran wrap and rubber bands work pretty good too

bra1n 12-01-2007 04:18 PM

hi

i like children....wait, what are we talking about?

Frothy Afterbirth 12-01-2007 07:03 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

You damn gift giver! Or a bug chaser?

Randal Graves 12-01-2007 08:30 PM

I regulary have unprotected sex, but it's with recent immigrants from the southern part of Africa so I should be safe right?

dude 12-01-2007 08:33 PM

Yea as long as it's only immigrants from Africa. That's been my strategy for years