The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Sex Talk of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   How secretive are you about masturbation (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=32388)

Anonymous 03-30-2010 01:08 AM

How secretive are you about masturbation

when im about to stroke it i make sure all the doors are locked. i make sure all the blinds are closed. i put on headphones and turn down the computer speakers.

im really paranoid about it.

tell your story

Anonymous 03-30-2010 01:14 AM

nah, back in the day if I couldn't wake up the gf I would bust one on her tits while she slept. When I was a kid I clogged the shower drain and my mom was like, whatever it is you are doing in the shower you have to stop. That was pretty embarrassing.

Anonymous 03-30-2010 05:13 AM

If she's sleeping then, whatever, i might as well enjoy myself.

Bob Wehadababyitsboy 03-30-2010 08:47 AM

meh, not at all. My wife has walked in on me, as has her mother, jerking the gherkin. Usually I just stop, hand still on dick, and wait til they leave the room.

MrGoutHimself 03-30-2010 01:09 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

My first wife caught me jerking off once to the view through the back yard of the 19 yr old college girl that lived behind us. She huffed and stomped over to me, and I was like "wanna give me a hand?" Heh, that didn't end any better than the marriage did.
-SrD

Tablefor5 03-30-2010 09:44 PM

my wife caught me jerkin once while checking out some chick on cam. she was crushed and thought it was her fault. To this day she thinks I dont do it anymore, and I don't...it's been 2 days

:p :p :p

n2tattoos.lol 03-31-2010 12:01 AM

i send a text to everyone i know when i start so they don't fucking call me right in the middle.

krazii_one 03-31-2011 06:20 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

haahahhawtf:wtf:

Stanlee 04-07-2013 11:48 PM

100% secretive

Unless I'm swinging with a couple where it is an actual turn-on for the lady to see that, I keep my personal stuff to myself.

MadamMeow 04-08-2013 07:17 AM

When my stepdad was still around, I had to do it under the covers because I was paranoid that he had a cam in my room (he didn't, I'm psycho), even though my buzzer is loud as fuck so he could tell anyway.

Then after he died, I still have to do it under the covers because when I was in intermediate/high school, boys used to come to my window so I'm always paranoid someone is in the bushes watching.

Not sure why I care about that. :evillol