The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Sex Talk of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Last time/how often you have sex? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=5576)

PANDAmonium 06-02-2008 12:01 AM

Last time/how often you have sex?

I just finished up about ten minutes ago, haha.

My boy and I try to do it at least twice a day, any less than that and I turn into some kind of cranky, sex-deprived psycho bitch monster.

How about you?

ThreeOnAMeathook 06-02-2008 12:04 AM

I made love to my hand earlier today.

My girlfriend and I last boinked a couple days ago.

I'm not as quasi-insatiable as PANDA. :( I wish I was.

PANDAmonium 06-02-2008 12:11 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Interestingly enough I've found that most of my girl friends actually crave sex more and crave it harder than their boyfriends/friends with benefits/whatever. Guys may think about sex like 90% of the time but when it comes to actually doing the deed, girls are relentless!

I have no idea why I'm such a vicious sex fiend. There have been times when I think I've legitimately raped my boyfriend. I feel bad for the poor guy sometimes.

ThreeOnAMeathook 06-02-2008 12:13 AM

You'd probably run me into the ground. :D

PANDAmonium 06-02-2008 12:15 AM

I have yet to find a man who can outlast me, bwahahaha!

dragosani 06-02-2008 12:18 AM

had sex last night. i have a much stronger sex drive than my wife. i'd do it a few times a day time permitting. she's content with a few times a week. she gives it up a lot though just to shut me up.

ms. cellany 06-02-2008 12:20 AM

Oh, definitely, it's like an insatiable craving sometimes.

I've got a fwb situation going on right now, so we get together like 2-3 times per week, but we usually do it 3-4 times each time we meet up 'cause that's what it's all about.

dragosani 06-02-2008 12:22 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

what is "fwb"?

PANDAmonium 06-02-2008 12:24 AM

Friends with benefits.

dragosani 06-02-2008 12:27 AM

i thought it may have been some medical situation...