The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Your Home Team Sucks (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Olympic Weightlifter (ouch!) (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=8813)

bixx186 08-13-2008 10:17 PM

Olympic Weightlifter (ouch!)

I think this guy was trying to impress some ladies in the front row or something.
Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

n2tattoos.lol 08-13-2008 10:21 PM

i can't watch this shit. bones breaking, skateboard accidents, ER shows...anything with real people getting hurt just freaks me out.

barnanjeto 08-13-2008 11:26 PM

I always enjoy seeing jackasses lift more weight then their body can handle.

DSF Guest 6 08-14-2008 07:48 AM

my stomach turned looking at those---but like a car accident, you can't look away!

Omaplata 08-14-2008 08:10 AM

that was absolutely disgusting.....but the car wreck observation is so true

Mr Handlebars 08-17-2008 08:20 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

I can look at a car wreck at it doesn't even bother me. Blood and guts never have. I've even taken out my binoculars to get a better look.

But sports accidents where bones get broken through no fault of their own always makes me sick. I feel their pain, especially when I'm there when it happens. I could ahve done without those pictures.