The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Post a pic of yourself - dont think, just do it! (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=8551)

melissa21 06-17-2008 08:47 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

10 mins?!? she's crazy... maybe i'm super sensitive already or something. 10 mins= 10 orgasms. hahaha i've been drinking don't mind me...

who's amina muster?
i'm not cool enought to be scene anyway

Goat Gosselin 06-17-2008 08:57 PM

Code:

i posted a pic of her in the top 5 thread

that ten mins involves me holding on for dear life as she comes and tries to buck me off as im down there. she takes no time at all now. and bout 6 min during sex. i have made her black out since she has got the ring which was a new thing. she comes quite easy, kinda like sounds like you do also. but after 5 of 6 orgasms she cant handle any licking unless there is a break, too sensitive

Geaux Saints 06-17-2008 08:58 PM

Code:

I was curious who she was, too, so here's what I found.....

melissa21 06-17-2008 09:00 PM

Code:

oh i looked she's cute.

don't worry, i wasn't trying to say anything about your bedroom skillz... i'm sure they''re great.

Goat Gosselin 06-17-2008 09:01 PM

Code:

i dont even think that the missing part of her leg would bother me. she is perfect with or without. so hot. love tattoos on girls

Geaux Saints 06-17-2008 09:01 PM

I don't have a pic of myself, yet (lucky for most of you), but I do have a pic of the wife in the pool from this weekend. She's a lot easier on the eyes than me.

Goat Gosselin 06-17-2008 09:05 PM

Code:

i will agree with out prior knowledge of what you look like. ur wife is hot, and u got a pool!! u got it all

IronMan2008 06-17-2008 09:32 PM

Hot wife there Geaux!

howardstern 06-17-2008 09:38 PM

Code:

i have felt your pain stl. had to get my nose cleaned up after a jet ski accident. worse two weeks ever cause every time i shut my mouth i thought i was gonna die cause i couldn't breathe. When they take out the shit from your nose it feels like heaven. It was disgusting as hell because the cotton balls were just covered with all of this blood and snot, but when it was taken out it was the best fuckin feeling.

melissa21 06-17-2008 09:38 PM

ok.

i worked up my courage AGAIN, and since this subforum is private i don't think i'll get in trouble this time.

here it goes...