The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - stepPOLLS (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Mark Wahlberg vs Will Smith. Who'd win? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=39882)

Eccles 12-21-2010 06:04 PM

Mark Wahlberg vs Will Smith. Who'd win?

Hollywood Boxing Federation promoter Damon Feldman has offered $1 million to Will Smith and Mark Wahlberg to fight each other in Las Vegas on Feb. 26, ostensibly to raise money for charity.

Feldman'who calls himself 'The WWE of Boxing,' even though the WWE is not a man, nor did the WWE ever date Jon Gosselin's ex-girlfriend and then try to goad him into a for-profit fight about it'is the organizer behind match-ups featuring people like Danny Bonaduce, Michael Lohan, Tonya Harding, Rodney King, and Willie Aames, so is clearly well-versed in dealing in celebrity.

He recently told RadarOnline that the Smith's and Wahlberg's backgrounds in training with professional boxers 'for Ali and The Fighter, respectively' has uniquely prepared them to 'have a little fun duking it out' while earning money to 'donate to their favorite charities.'

Of course, given that Feldman was recently charged with three counts of felony theft and two counts of bribery, admitted that 95 percent of his fights are fixed, has been charged with six counts of promoting fights without a license, and was accused by Pennsylvania's Senior Deputy Attorney General of pocketing every single dollar earned from his 'charity' matches, we don?t know, something tells us Smith and Wahlberg may not want to be associated with this.

TheSNakE 12-21-2010 06:35 PM

Marky Mark is buffed and he seems pretty tough. Smith is in shape, but he just seems soft, like he couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag.

TheJuice 12-21-2010 06:35 PM

I think Will Smith would win, he's got a reach advantage, plus he trained pretty hard for that Ali movie. Dunno if Marky Mark ever did as much in the ring.

Sergei Fedorov 12-21-2010 07:05 PM

Not that I like Will Smith (he sucks), but I would have to say Mr. Smith.

Marky Mark is just as "soft" (they are both shitty musicians and actors), may look tougher, but have less to lose. I assume most people will pick Wahlberg to win, because of the types of movies and characters he plays and his general buff appearence since the 1990's, but Will will know that and has way more drive (and more to prove).

That said, I think they would grind each other into a blood mess if this was serious (the fight).

Also black men are better boxers. It's a fact. Think about all the recient greats...

jbob30 12-21-2010 07:48 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Manny Pacquiao? not black

Will Smith did Ali in 2001 so he definitely not in the same shape as he was back then. Wahlberg recently got done w/ this movie so he would still be in better boxing shape.

If you let Smith get back into his Ali shape, he would probably take it.

TheSNakE 12-21-2010 09:22 PM

I'd love to kick both their asses. Smith for Legend and Karate Kid, and Marky Mark for his funky bunch. Actually MM has been growing on me lately. He's been funny in a couple of movies lately.
MM would destroy the fresh prince. He's a spoiled rich fag. Guarantee he would cry if he broke a nail.

dice1883 12-22-2010 04:20 AM

I'd pick Wahlberg because he seems more like a bulldog with alot of anger issues... little man syndrome maybe lol..

Bob Wehadababyitsboy 12-23-2010 11:56 AM

Based on the characters they play, Smith would win as he is Ali, aka The Greatest of ALL time. Marky Mark might mount a defense by try to talk, therefore spitting in Smith's eye temporarily blinding him, but Ali would implore the Rope a Dope and take him down. Down goes Marky, down goes Marky!

toolittletodo 12-23-2010 12:11 PM

Marky Mark...lol read his Wiki, the dudes been to jail over 20 times when he was a kid for beating the shit out of people and leaving an old asian guy blind in one eye

Bob Wehadababyitsboy 12-23-2010 10:40 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Really, cause my wiki says I have a 14 inch cock and I blinded your mom in one eye, the brown one!!