The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Making Myself Famous of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Politics (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=75915)

MEGADOUCHE 08-28-2015 06:26 PM

Politics

Political or any other argument starting sociopathalogical nitwittery here.

I'll begin.

drchin 09-12-2015 08:45 PM

Plus historic lows in hurricanes, tornadoes and other extreme weather events. Despite the Prez cherry-picking one receeding glacier in Alaska, others like Hubbard, Taku, and the aptly named Glacier bay glaciers are all expanding.

And how about that damned deforestation, huh? Yale scientists have just found 2.6 billion trees that everyone somehow missed. That means that there are over 400 trees for every person on the planet (just never one around when your puppy needs to go tho . . . very suspicious).

It's SCIENCE baby! For sale to the highest bidder :(

The Godfather 09-13-2015 08:55 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnCZomO8Qw0

drchin 10-18-2015 12:57 PM

Hillary suggests faux-benign gun buy-back ala Australia

Gun owners in Australia were forced by new law to surrender 640,381 personal firearms to be destroyed by their own government, a program costing Australia taxpayers more than $500 million dollars. The first year results:

◾Australia-wide, homicides went up 3.2 percent
◾Australia-wide, assaults went up 8.6 percent
◾Australia-wide, armed robberies went up 44 percent (yes, 44 percent)

In the state of Victoria alone, homicides with firearms are now up 300 percent. Note that while the law-abiding citizens turned them in, the criminals did not, and criminals still possess their guns.

elmerfudd 01-17-2016 05:19 PM

Bernie Sanders all the way

loadbreak 03-25-2023 01:37 PM

loadbreak 03-25-2023 01:43 PM

loadbreak 04-01-2023 10:45 PM

Vodkaman 04-02-2023 09:51 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Damn dude you have a on track mind.

loadbreak 04-05-2023 06:38 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

I disagree although I definitely understand your viewpoint from my recent postings. I have a bias for sure. Both party’s like tp pick and choose when outrage is appropriate, rile up the masses and roll in the donations.