The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Sex Talk of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Phone Sex Operators (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=6179)

Frothy Afterbirth 06-12-2008 05:17 PM

Phone Sex Operators

Beatrix Kiddo 06-12-2008 08:51 PM

That's pretty interesting!

jo_dile 06-12-2008 09:05 PM

Wow....Very interesting :D

effjay 06-12-2008 11:19 PM

This was a pretty interesting little pictorial. Good find Froth.

Shasturbator 06-13-2008 08:23 AM

HAHAHA...effjay, you been calling the sex line again?

"One of my most memorable calls was also one of the grossest. It was a fetish cat. A scat fetish. Most times I would aggravate the caller into hanging up by refusing to talk ‘shit’ with him, but this night I was feeling frisky. So I indulged in his request and gave him the shittiest call ever. I started out by telling him I was a vegan. After several minutes of conversation he gently asked if I could ‘go’ while we were on the phone, and I told him I could. He wanted to hear it coming out, farts and all. (So gross.) Then he wanted to eat it and clean me. While describing how soft and colorful it was, I told him there was a piece of asparagus that I apparently did not chew too well. Naturally, I asked him to get it for me. I cracked him up. He was laughing so hard, he had to hang up, because he couldn’t get back into our fantasy"

goonarms 06-13-2008 10:18 AM

Some real Lookers there!

effjay 06-13-2008 05:38 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Dude, that shit is just gross. I think I totally through up in my mouth. Scat Play? Not really my thing. . .you must have mixed me up with Mac.

Kyle E. Coyote 06-13-2008 05:40 PM

Oh my God, MOM?!

DSF Guest 10 06-15-2008 05:11 PM

http://www.themorningnews.org/archiv...tors/08pso.php

She's not bad looking.