The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Post a pic of yourself - dont think, just do it! (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=8551)

absolutk3 05-14-2008 09:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I just started looking at the forums a couple of weeks ago, but felt i should post a pic for the endless hours of i have spent on here when i should have been going to sleep. Here is a pic of me in Prague last summer.

Choppie 05-14-2008 09:41 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

No shit, I know a dude that did his with a freaking bent sharpened fork, then he came into the shop I worked at asking if we could "fix" it. It was pretty fucking disgusting.

goonarms 05-14-2008 09:41 PM

Code:

thats really too bad....

Choppie 05-14-2008 09:43 PM

Code:

Mine did much the same, I stuck it out and after about six months the tenderness and itchy feeling quit. Then I had to put retainers in for a little stay at the county bed and breakfest (i.e. jail...drinking and driving on a suspended license is bad, MmmKay) and they started acting up again.

amylikewhoa 05-14-2008 09:46 PM

i took them out the day before my 18th birthday, bc they really hurt.

goonarms 05-14-2008 09:59 PM

Did you pierce them yourself?... because I didn't think you could get your nipples pierced unless you were 18

coyne740 05-14-2008 10:06 PM

I know I am a noob, and this has turned into only really wanting the chicks to post, but fuck it, here are a couple of me.

With my roommates ball python, Geno - RIP

Myself with the girlfriend, pretty wasted

At a frat Alumni picnic

My interpretation of dancing to rap music... while drunk

goonarms 05-14-2008 10:08 PM

You pretty much look like every white guy dance... which is cool!

Awhile 05-14-2008 10:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Been coming to the site for over a year, never ventured into the forums until tonight . . . very glad I did. This is an excelent way to kill time and avoid finals.
While we're at it. . .

amylikewhoa 05-14-2008 10:12 PM

i got them done in the city and i said i forgot my id in nj and i already had 4 tattoos and a bunch of other piercings. i got my 5th tattoo that day also, everything else my mom signed for. but i could not tell her about the nipz