The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Celebrity Trash of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Allure’s ‘Look Better Naked’ and The Naked Truth issues (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=49510)

Mr Handlebars 04-17-2012 10:39 PM

Allure’s ‘Look Better Naked’ and The Naked Truth issues

Allure’s ‘Look Better Naked’ issue: Debra Messing, Maria Menounos, Leslie Bibb, Taraji P. Henson and Morena Baccarin

Allure has rolled out another installment of their “Look Better Naked” issue and we’ve got photos of all five ladies featured in the shoot. Debra Messing, Maria Menounos, Leslie Bibb, Taraji P. Henson and Morena Baccarin all took it off in support of the idea that beauty is not always about perfection.

That’s right ladies, Allure wants you to feel comfortable in your own skin, which is a great concept, but I’m not sure if using the following seriously statuesque ladies does all that. The issue will hit newsstands on April, 21st and you can find out more about it via the official website here.

Enough of the jibber jabber here’s our ladies of the buff and a little bit about how they got themselves mentally ready to dare to bare.

Debra Messing:

“Once you have a child, once you pass 40, you have a different relationship with your body,” she said. “I love my body in a way I never have before.” And the parts she loves the most? “My shoulders, clavicle, and chest,” she explains.

Maria Menounos:

The 33-year-old Extra host has a healthy attitude about her body, but that doesn’t mean she’s comfortable getting naked. In fact, she’s so hesitant to be bare it all that she’s afraid of getting pregnant because of how much she’d have to expose. “I have some serious issues here,” she admitted. “But I want to get over that.” She looked to this photo shoot to cure to her shyness, and it may have worked: “This was definitely challenging,” she said, “but I feel so much better having done it.”

If you missed it, Maria accidentally had a serious bikini wardrobe malfunction which you can “catch up on” here.

Leslie Bibb:

Bibb, 37, went on a four-day juice cleanse to get ready for her shoot. “It was an angry four days,” says Bibb. “Sam [Rockwell, her boyfriend] was like, ‘Thank God I’m not with you right now. You are not nice on the juice cleanse.’”

Taraji P. Henson:

“My friends won’t be surprised by this shoot,” Henson said. “Whenever we go to the beach, I’m like, ‘Is this a nude beach? Can I take my top off?’”

Morena Baccarin:

“I didn’t want it to be an overload, like ‘That girl is always taking off her clothes,’” she said. “This is for the art of it. It’s beautiful.”

I have to give it to these confident women and for the classic and sexy shoot by photographer Patrick Demarchelier.

Mr Handlebars 04-17-2012 10:46 PM

The Naked Truth: 4 Celebrities Go Nude for Allure

The real story of how Keri Hilson, Bridget Moynahan, Ashley Tisdale, and Kaley Cuoco prepped for our shoot—and why they decided to strip down.

KERI HILSON

Before all her hit songs, Hilson worked behind the scenes as a successful songwriter. Stepping out of the background was not as effortless as Hilson, 28, now makes it look. "The transition to being in front of the camera was very, very difficult," she says. "Everyone has their idea of what you should look like. 'You need to get into the gym.' 'You need to wear less clothes.' 'Wear dresses and skirts.' 'Put a weave in.' 'Cut your hair.' 'Color your hair.' There are so many ways that others tug at you." To Hilson, posing naked stripped her back down to her real self. "We do a lot of things to seek validation: I have to get more expensive handbags or fake lashes or fake boobs. This shoot was about dropping all that."

BRIDGET MOYNAHAN

On Moynahan's mind in this picture: "Mostly whether things were getting squashed in the wrong way," she says. The 40-year-old Blue Bloods actress was confident about some things. "You know you're going to have good lighting and positioning to help your body out." In the real world, though, Moynahan says, "I never roam around in bikinis, and I am only naked in the privacy of my own home. In this electronic age, it's not safe to be naked anywhere else, even in locker rooms." But her hesitation isn't due to a lack of confidence. "I've been in the business a long time, so it didn't really faze me. I was completely comfortable."

ASHLEY TISDALE

Tisdale brought her mother to her nude shoot. "I've always wanted to be sure my parents approve of what I do," she says. "Even with my tattoos, my mom went with me. The 'believe' tattoo is because my mom always told me to believe." The High School Musical and Hellcats actress does six workouts a week, rotating a boot-camp class, cardio, strength training, and Spinning, but disrobing was actually much less about showing off her hard-earned shape than it was about growing up. "I'm 25, almost 26, but people think of me as much younger because I look young," she says. "Being in this shoot was me saying, 'I'm not just the young girl everybody thinks I am. I'm actually a woman.'"

KALEY CUOCO

Cuoco confesses, "I have not told my family about this, and I'll tell you why: Until they see the photos, they won't understand. All a mother or father hears is the word 'naked.' When I told my mom about the shoot, I left out the part about taking my clothes off." The 25-year-old star of The Big Bang Theory says of her preparation for the shoot, "My obsession is yoga, so I was already yogi-ing it every day," she says. "And I did veggies, raw food, and egg whites. So boring!" She was surprised by her own lack of shyness. "I was way more excited than I ever thought I would be. Which made me realize, I'm more comfortable in my own skin than I thought."

Bob Wehadababyitsboy 04-30-2012 04:22 PM

unblurred version

this ass is amazing

cmetz 04-30-2012 07:08 PM

nice but why are the top ones blurred

Mr Handlebars 04-30-2012 10:31 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

I wondered it too