The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   What's the Last Movie You Watched? And how was it? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=5756)

binary_jester 06-07-2008 09:46 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Were you surprised at how funny it was. Once again, Philip Seymour Hoffman is the tits in that movie.

mhump23 06-07-2008 11:40 PM

Code:

I think he(PSH) might be the best American character actor out there right now. He was spot on as always!! And your right....I laughed out loud on several occasions. One of the best flicks I've seen this year.

MillyMc 06-09-2008 09:14 PM

I just watched the new Michel Gondry movie, "Be Kind Rewind." It wasnt as goofy as the trailers made it out to be. Mos Def is amazing it in and Gondry is probably one of the most amazing visual and imaginative directors out there.

Gondry is the writer/director of "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" and the "The Science of Sleep".

Jules Winfield 06-09-2008 09:29 PM

Code:

When I saw that you were the most recent poster in here I was half expecting you to throw "Brokeback Mountain w/ director commentary..." then expound on how deep and meaningful it was then blame Bush that the homophobic public ridicule it like they do....

MillyMc 06-09-2008 09:54 PM

Code:

Everybody knows that "Bee Movie" was about the Bush Administration's violation of the civil rights for the gays.

goonarms 06-09-2008 09:57 PM

Brunswicked!

roccostiff 06-09-2008 09:57 PM

Boondock Saints which was great.

effjay 06-09-2008 10:25 PM

Code:

Anytime someone throws that out there, I definitely chuckle.

Sickboy76 06-09-2008 11:04 PM

Dirk? Do you want to kiss me or can I kiss you?

effjay 06-09-2008 11:12 PM

Watched today:

BRICK: Kind of a new, film noir type movie with Joseph Gordon Levitt and some other people that I can't think of off the top of my head. Interesting to have all the serious themes mixed in with the premise being everyone's in high school. Worth checking out if you're struggling to find something. A good watch.

FIDO: Watched it after seeing some people talk about it and it was fun. Not great or anything, but I liked the 50s style around the whole thing. I think the best way of putting it was just that it was fun. I actually expected a few scary moments, but I dug the flick.