The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Describe The Nastiest Girl/Guy You've Ever Bagged... (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=7)

dikfore63 08-15-2008 07:37 PM

The chick I lost my virginity to was pretty hot but she was allergic to anything that made you not stink. She had a decent work around for tooth paste and deodorant but smell from her crotch could make a fly gag. I tried to man up once and she pulled me back up before I got in to the gas plume and said "That's gross" I wanted to say "No shit it's gross", but I wanted to screw more than I wanted to walk home.

Mrs.BlackCrypt 08-15-2008 08:59 PM

See I always thought it was Rosie Palmer not Rosie Backofyourhand.

MEGADOUCHE 08-15-2008 09:21 PM

Early in my 20's, i was kinda shy. I was at a bar called "Cowboys" in Las Cruces, NM. Anyway, i was with my buddy and his girl and his girl's friend.well, his girl's friend was heinous. to make a long story short, i was shitfaced, and the next day, my neighbors were asking me why i brought a yeti back to the house.

DSF Guest 9 08-15-2008 10:03 PM

I haven't banged any baggers, but I did have a penchant for douche bags (of the frosted tip variety, to boot. Ugh.) I could line up some of the lone-nighters and you'd think it was a growing up gotti promo shot.

*runs off in shame*

MEGADOUCHE 08-15-2008 10:14 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

always good for a laugh, midge. don't run anywhere!

Mrs.BlackCrypt 08-16-2008 01:06 PM

Hmmm if I were to insult someone I slept with, I'd be in big trouble with BC!

BlackCrypt 08-16-2008 01:21 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Ohh, do tell!!!