The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Describe The Nastiest Girl/Guy You've Ever Bagged... (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=7)

JapaneseGameShow 05-02-2007 02:27 AM

I fucked a fat, toothless hooker in the Dominican Republic. Absolute horror it was. First I had to drunkenly barter with a security guard with a fucking sub-machine gun to "utilise" a public space, then on with the rubber and banged her from behind.

It's amazing what you'll fuck if you haven't had any for 12 months.

Anyhooz, I shot my load, pulled out and to my EXTREME HORROR the bag had popped. I barebacked a toothless hooker in a 3rd world country.

Then the bitch started screaming shit about "bambino" or something.

I ran. I scrubbed my cock for at least 45 minutes after that.

niku 05-02-2007 04:16 AM

can't say that i'm too disappointed with the broads i've been with, or maybe my standards are just lower than everybody elses. there was this one chick though, big gums, i refused to kiss her. gave good head though.

evil chuck 05-02-2007 06:00 PM

Wow...trying to forget this...

Ok, so it was a 4some - 2 incredibly hot chicks...and their but ugliest friend. She looked like she fell on her face, and that's because she actually did earlier that night.

It was like a package deal - the two hot ones more than made up for it. I keep telling myself that as I break out in cold sweats thinking about it.

-ec-

skullfckr 05-02-2007 07:53 PM

Fat

Her name was Jenny, they called her Jenny O Turkey, fat and ugly. Worst part was all friends found out, try telling people Jenny O was a good lay.

Unnamed Source 06-15-2007 11:14 AM

I tend to "go ugly early" so I've had some pretty beasty ones.

I had one that's breath was soooo bad it made me puke......but I still nailed her.

sxyhotwfe 07-21-2007 02:39 PM

I once banged a dude who smelled like a GD skunk! But he had an enormous schlong and he did me fine all night long. So next time I see him, I'll just put a clothespin on my nose while he pops me from behind with that massive dong.

Shasturbator 08-14-2007 02:05 PM

I was 22 and hard up, the was semi ugly and 36, as hard up as I was, I was so hammered, I couldn't get a nut....after THREE HOURS, I passed out. She stalked me for months

drunken stepslut 09-21-2007 11:03 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

did you seriously just say you got a gumjob? what the fuck.

DSF Guest 8 08-15-2008 08:47 AM

Gumjob is still funny...

*bump* from the wayback machine

RvP 08-15-2008 09:24 AM

I banged one bitch who looked like a horse, she really should have been a lesbian by her looks but i didn't find this out until i had actually banged her because it was at that point i had sweated most of the alcohol out that caused me to fuck her in the first place, i was so disgusted with myself that i had to leave pretty much right after, at 5am heh