The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Making Myself Famous of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   get ready guys (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=3726)

Shasturbator 04-18-2008 07:55 AM

get ready guys

http://www.dogwoodlakes.com/8th_Annu...ood_spring.pdf

May 8th thru 11th...I have been talked into doing something I said I would never do again, going to another bike rally. This one is supposed to be much better than the last one I went to, so be prepared for lots of amatuer boobage snapped by the Big E himself as I stumble my way around.....I linked the info above if anyone else is willing to make the trip......

goonarms 04-18-2008 12:02 PM

*can't wait for May 12th to see the boobage posted

Randal Graves 04-18-2008 05:40 PM

The problem with chicks, especially biker chicks, is the ones you want to see naked don't get naked. Of course, there's a plethora of fat saggy granny tits on display.

Shasturbator 04-18-2008 10:54 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Agreed, that's why I stated I was talked into going to this one, my first time was just as you have stated.... I was promised awesome, non-sagging boobage at this one....plus it's hard to turn down a 3 day non-stop party.....

goonarms 04-19-2008 01:55 PM

Code:

Its funny... I looked at the flyer and it said nudity is prohibited ahah

Shasturbator 04-19-2008 11:43 PM

Code:

and I'm sure a flyer for Marti Gras would say the same....what they don't say is nothing's inforced....hence...you gotta take the good with the bad...I promise to seperate good from bad when I post....

fuck spelling, I'm DRUNKKKKKKK

goonarms 04-20-2008 10:52 AM

Understandable... Looking forward to the great pics

BigMac63 05-14-2008 09:57 AM

So... full report, with visual aids please!

Shasturbator 05-14-2008 12:14 PM

Didn't go...cold and rained all weekend...buddy of mine went and is still sick...I'll check and see if he got any good pics...

goonarms 05-14-2008 12:36 PM

Don't blame you there... that would have sucked to stand in the rain regardless of the amount of boobage