The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Sex Talk of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Tanlines.......mmmmmmm. (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=71130)

amtronic 08-09-2014 10:38 PM

Tanlines.......mmmmmmm.

Tanlines. That was my move with my first ex-wife after we got divorced. All I had to do was ask her if she got some sun and hey, show me your tan. Peel away some of her clothes to show her tanline and before 90 seconds was up I would be inside her. Of course we were both young and horny but that was the trigger phrase.

el_victorino 08-09-2014 11:26 PM

Duplicate threads are bad enough but you might wanna be careful when you're stepping on the Snake.

http://forum.drunkenstepfather.com/s...light=tanlines

amtronic 08-10-2014 09:01 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

That's why I posted separately, I didn't want to clutter up his thread since I don't have any photos to post in his thread....

MadamMeow 08-10-2014 09:24 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

He got you Vic, he's Talking about them and sex in the Sex Talk thread. :)

I love tanlines too. I miss making them myself.

I had olive toned skin and used to tan very nicely without burning. I've had some nice ones, but now I have to stay out of the sun. :(