The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Sex Talk of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   am i too tight for my boyfriend? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=4765)

analogem 05-20-2008 07:37 PM

am i too tight for my boyfriend?

i've been with my boyfriend for about 3 years now, and the only position we've mastered is the missionary. while i dont mind, i think he's getting tired of "doing all the work." though i do make it up to him in other things, i know he likes and wants to try other positions and trust me, we've tried, many times, but everytime he says i'm pinching him too tight and it hurts. then we just sort of laugh about it and go back to missionary.

what can i do to... loosen myself up? or am i just born this way? i thought guys like tight pussys?

SexyLion 05-20-2008 07:43 PM

Are you really lubed up? Make sure you you are relaxed, the more you worry the tighter you will be and dryer you will be which will make it harder or both of you.

Also, you might want to ask your doctor if you have what is called a Tilted Uterus which can cause position problems...

analogem 05-20-2008 07:46 PM

yeah we're really lubed up alright...

but he always says it's coz i'm asian and he's white...
hahaha....

SexyLion 05-20-2008 07:49 PM

Flamer!!!

Only to get to ten

sportster 05-20-2008 07:57 PM

Maybe you should post some pics up so we can see if you're too tight...

xposeddreamer 05-20-2008 08:08 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

^^^Excellent Idea!^^^

DAS 05-20-2008 08:15 PM

Code:

[/b]

I think I'm in love...

bexxx 05-20-2008 08:28 PM

Code:

Where as your bf may feel insecure the best suggestion i have is foreplay with toys that way you have a dildo loosening you up for him works wonders for me, if all eles fails put in your butt thats bound to be tighter then he wont complain lol, no just kidding and its not a asian/white thing

BlackCrypt 05-20-2008 08:35 PM

The Pussy Pump always worked when I was banging some tighties.

Pump that shit up, lube it up, and its loose as hell.

But, something tells me your are trolling on here. So, post some proof of your mini hole, and we will further discuss.

If not, you are dead to me.

bexxx 05-20-2008 08:37 PM

Those things do not feel good tho