The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Describe The Nastiest Girl/Guy You've Ever Bagged... (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=7)

JesusMartinez 05-01-2007 01:20 AM

Describe The Nastiest Girl/Guy You've Ever Bagged...

I figure that most of you are virgins, but those of you who aren't have probably fucked some pretty disgusting looking people. The real joke in the whole thing is that you are probably the most disgusting person the person you are describing has probably banged...but you still can describe them here!

serafina 05-01-2007 01:28 AM

I banged one guy that I consider lightweight ugly. But at the time of the banging, which happened twice, it was the best sex I ever had. He held that title for almost a year. So I guess he maybe tried extra hard or something. Who knows? I'm far too nice to do this.

JesusMartinez 05-01-2007 01:33 AM

don't lie serafina - we all know that your dad was the best sex you ever had

serafina 05-01-2007 01:35 AM

you're such a douche

skarekrow 05-01-2007 02:36 AM

I lost virginity to ugly skank ho. True story, she was a coal burner and fucked like all the dudes in the apartment complex.
I felt like I should have gotten some of that action too.
the sex sucked. I didn't even come.

fastfreddy7 05-01-2007 03:00 AM

I got hammered on JD one night and banged a really fat, sober chick, other than that, I ve been too picky...

FuckAss 05-01-2007 04:33 AM

All your sisters..... except Jesus's

Braden 05-01-2007 10:10 AM

One time I went to some girl's house that i met online. I hadn't ever seen this bitch before, so i took a friend with me so i had an out. Anyway, bitch was HUGE. I figured i was already there, might as well do it, which was a fucking mistake. I couldnt get off and i had to quit after about 3 minutes because i couldn't keep a fucking hard on. I immediately left and on the way home, i had to pull over to vomit on the side of the road. WORST. FUCK. EVER.

lain 05-01-2007 02:10 PM

I fucked a guy who had a pretty jacked up face and a really hairy back. The sex was fucking awesome except he blew his load WAY too quick.

ms. cellany 05-01-2007 08:02 PM

I once fucked a guy missing his middle top 4 upper teeth...

which was a bonus in other categories.