The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Making Myself Famous of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   N00bs: Strive to not be.... (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=2744)

BlackCrypt 12-22-2008 06:30 AM

Jesus loves all his Drunken Stepbastards.
All The Stepbastards on the board!
Lame and crazy, slack and unbright
We are what makes him wanna fight
Jesus loves us little Bastards of this board.

georgetenfour 01-02-2009 10:01 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

no such thing as too late for catholics. ok, so our pope isn't the best with kids, he's actually sort of frightening with the german accent and all. that's why even most priests treat him like the dear old uncle that had too much to drink. that's why faith is the thing! a catholic knows deep down inside that our own bible tells us god made us and loves us and forgives us. that's why we confess! god already knows what we did, he watched us do it! confession is about forgiving yourself. god already has forgiven you. they won't tell you that though, cause a lot of people need to buy the dogma for faith to work right. at the end, it's only too late if you let yourself believe what you've done is unforgivable. all the rules? they're reinforcement. you live the life and it helps you believe deep down. but even if you mess up, you can confess and be forgiven! how is the catholic faith that bad then?

oh and as far as pederasty, .. see the priests who've done that are lost souls. the lies they live will prevent them from having faith. it's not an excuse, the worst part is what they do to the faith of alter boys. it was only even in the middle ages that they came up with the rule that priests were supposed to repress their sexuality. well i'm not gonna be a priest, and most of us would appreciate it if we weren't lumped in with the shining examples of the failures of our faith.

sorry i just exposed myself as a religious nutcase!!

velvet_skin 01-03-2009 08:26 PM

Code:

tell the pope i said hi :) <3

tripwire 01-23-2009 03:37 PM

im just glad to be here..............

kdk3 01-28-2009 01:05 PM

Code:

ditto! i wish i had found DSF wayyy earlier

2-6 10-06-2009 11:38 AM

fuck a bunch of conscience and social responsibility. I wanna laugh and fuck around. Its all good until som dam fool whines and get's an eye poked out for being a fucking dweeb.

Predator24 10-07-2009 01:53 PM

Code:

So you know Steppenwolf??

RandomFactsAboutCats 10-07-2009 07:01 PM

The average cat weighs 12 pounds.

nachos1345 10-07-2009 07:01 PM

Code:

How tall are you, private?

Boon 10-07-2009 09:49 PM

Code:

I don't think I've ever had pussy that heavy. How fats a bitch gotta be to have a 12 pound snatch?