The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Your Home Team Sucks (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Favorite MLB Team?/MLB Talk (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=4579)

gallow737 08-24-2009 12:31 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Yeah, Mike Stanton is currently the #3 prospect in all of baseball and the #1 prospect in the Marlins organization. As an 18 year old in Single A ball he hit .293 with 39HR and 97RBI

Yeah, there's an outside chance they give him a look in September, but in all likelihood he'll be a September call up next year and a full time player in 2011 when he turns 21. He's gonna be putting up Ryan Howard like numbers in the big leagues one day

beastley 08-31-2009 01:51 PM

wow that sounds awesome for the fish. we always know how to get the best out of the farm system.

on another note, looks like lincecum's got the CyYoung wrapped up

beastley 09-29-2009 12:15 AM

Am I the only one who saw the Angels pouring a bunch of beer cans over their fallen teammate's jersey, Nick Adenhart?

The guy was killed by a drunk driver. That's just tasteless, to me. And really fucking dumb.

DontSnatch 09-29-2009 03:53 PM

Code:

i dont know man.. at first thought it really does come off as wrong. but when you factor in a) they hang his jersey in the dugout b)as soon as they clinch they ran out to the outfield wall memorial to all touch it/take their team picture infront of it c) clinching beer parties is as baseball as grass stains.

beastley 09-29-2009 10:34 PM

yeah im probly overrreacting, but at first i just thought it was reallllllly ironic

DontSnatch 10-06-2009 07:58 PM

best game 163 EVER!!!

nachos1345 10-06-2009 08:01 PM

Code:

Holy fucking wow! This is awesome.

DontSnatch 10-06-2009 08:04 PM

Code:

+1

this game will not stop lol amazing. the last 4-5 innings have been the best baseball ive seen since that last playoff game with colorardo. fucking sweet. what a game. after the way this game is going... we may see the best postgame celebration ever

nachos1345 10-06-2009 08:38 PM

How the fuck did Keppel get out of that one? I'm about to piss myself with excitement. :D

Goat Gosselin 10-06-2009 08:39 PM

fucking cable turned to a worth nothing fucking hockey game!!