The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Your Home Team Sucks (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Cleveland Sports (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=59014)

TheJuice 11-18-2014 12:33 AM

At least you're not the redskins

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

d_b_99 11-23-2014 06:02 PM

Yesterday was the first day I really understood what it might be like to be a fan of a Cleveland sports team. I watched the Cavs-Raptors and the loudest thing in the crowd the whole game (outside of canned noise played through speakers) was Raptors fans who drove down from Toronto.

Raptors fans.

They are known for only enjoying hockey.

Woody8384 12-02-2014 09:26 PM

Thank sweet baby jesus that it seems Manziel is now the starter. Hoyer was mind-bogglingly horrible, and why he just kept getting the benefit of the doubt is still beyond me. They may not make the playoffs, but we did a hell of a lot better than anyone thought we would.

MEGADOUCHE 12-03-2014 09:41 PM

Ummm......

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11...johnny-manziel

MEGADOUCHE 12-03-2014 09:43 PM

Also, I'm a Hoyer fan.

Fever 12-14-2014 03:12 PM

ouch.

rippitydoo 12-15-2014 02:02 AM

As of roughly 8 hours ago, I have spent a little over 3 decades alive, 90% of it within an hour of Cleveland. I was a Cavs fan before Lebron was (maybe even) born, but by the time I graduated high school, I was smart enough to know there is no such thing as pro sports in Cleveland.

Can't tell you the last basketball game I went to, & I only see football & baseball in Pittsburgh.

MEGADOUCHE 12-15-2014 04:29 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

It was our only break in the game. Got a first down from a taunting call.:( :mad

Frothy Afterbirth 12-29-2014 08:59 PM

Nothing to see here. Browns still suck with another losing season.

Fever 02-02-2015 12:20 PM

Johnny Rehab! :D

Can't really blame him though, if I had to live in Cleveland I'd hit it hard(er) too.