The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Sex Talk of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Do you like small tits? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=1985)

Randal Graves 05-14-2008 06:40 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Insecure about dating a taller girl describes me pretty well.

TheSNakE 05-14-2008 06:42 PM

Code:

oh man I wish I was 20 years younger. 5'11" athletic Asian babe, my dream girl.

Ozz465 05-16-2008 04:19 AM

While i do prefer chicks with bigger tits , all tits on a girl are good as long as there nice looking. Just no strech marks,veins or scars and im cool.

idahotransplant 05-16-2008 11:42 AM

Code:

You ok with bullet wounds and extra nipples?

effjay 05-16-2008 11:49 AM

Code:

Describes a lot of my friends, too, but me? I cashed in on the tall girls. I'm only like 5'7 but all but my current girlfriend have been taller than me. I have a feeling because I'm pretty broad girls don't mind too much and I've never really been insecure about dating tall girls. Maybe being the fat kid growing up I just decided to not let that shit (height) bother me at all when it came to getting a hot chick.

PANDAmonium 05-18-2008 10:54 AM

Well, in my experiences tall girls don't really care if guys are shorter than they are. It's mostly the dude that gets bugged out about height differences, which is totally lame because some of the coolest guys I know are shorter than me.

Ozz465 05-18-2008 01:35 PM

Code:

Well obviously not . but like i said any good looking tit is fine.

ThreeOnAMeathook 05-18-2008 01:39 PM

I don't mind small tits, but I hate when they're totally flat with really puffy nipples. Shit's weird. Look like an effeminate boy who got bit twice in the chest by a brown recluse spider.

mrmars 05-18-2008 10:34 PM

I actually prefer small tits. I like skinny girls so when they have big ones it looks unnatural! But anything will do :D

Revnent 05-19-2008 07:04 PM

Tits

I'd have to say I prefer medium to smaller. I've played with the big ones, but they're much nicer when they have some firmness to em. :D