The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   FOOD - Any recipes, stories, or pics (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=21876)

J@ckpot 07-23-2009 03:55 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

I was really just trying to goof around with how I wrote it. Re-reading it now I really don't see what there is to be upset about.

I get to be Emeril.

ThatHaole 07-23-2009 04:00 PM

Code:

Never fry bacon naked.

Do you (or anyone else that reads this thread) have any specific questions or anything you want to cook? Food is kind of a big subject and I don't want to go off on some tanget (oops, too late) that no one cares about.

Code:

Why do you want to be the fat guy with three ex-wives and a on again off again blow problem?

shithole1 07-23-2009 04:21 PM

anyone else here instantly unnerved when hearing the micros printer going off during your meal in a restaurant? I hate working in kitchens. I will stick to banquet production, thank you very much.

J@ckpot 07-23-2009 04:27 PM

Why do you want to be the fat guy with three ex-wives and a on again off again blow problem?[/quote]

He's a little trollman. But you make a better Flay. So I was taking him by default. given the choice I would rather be Marco. But I don't throw pans.

Fever 07-23-2009 04:28 PM

Code:

Actually, I just like hearing some favorite recipes, described with technique tips. Could be as simple as the basic bbq stuff I threw out earlier - I actually do follow a few blogs and am a gluttonous mofo myself, but it's always good to hear tasty recommendations.

salumeria 07-23-2009 04:40 PM

Code:

What blogs do you follow?

J@ckpot 07-23-2009 04:57 PM

Dessert Sushi

My daughter heard about this somewhere and we gave it a try. It's surprisingly good. Easy for kids to make too. She made these.
The silly graphics were made for her cookbook but I figured they may be helpful so I left them in.

Dessert Sushi

ASSEMBLE:
One batch of Rice Krispie Treats (still warm)
One package of Twizzlers
One package of green rope candy
One box of fruit roll-ups
Chocolate sauce to use as ?soy sauce?
* Unwrap all roll-ups and have them ready *

Place a small amount of Rice Krispy Treat onto a fruit roll up:

Add a Twizzler and a piece of the green rope candy:

Roll up carefully, keep it tight but don?t tear the fruit roll up:

Cut into sushi sized pieces:

Predator24 07-23-2009 05:09 PM

Would you ban my from your kitchen since I used to be a McDonald's manager and went through their stringent sanitation training??
I hope not.

Code:

McHookerino 07-23-2009 05:12 PM

Code:

I would unless you can make me that Big Mac special sauce

Liquid 07-23-2009 05:14 PM

I made this earlier...

Rachael Ray's Peanut Butter & Jelly French Toast

Servings: 4
Difficulty: Easy
Cook Time: 1-30 min

Rachael Ray is the queen of making quick, easy food — and now the cook has come up with some delicious family meals in her new book, aptly titled "Yum-O: The Family Cookbook."

In some of her recipes she takes a twist on traditional foods, like boosting French toast with some peanut butter and jelly. Check out some of Ray's tasty eats by trying out the recipe below.
Ingredients
# 8 slices whole-grain bread
# 4 tablespoons peanut butter, creamy or chunky
# 4 tablespoons all*fruit spread, flavor of your choice
# 6 eggs
# 1/2 cup milk
# 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
# 4 tablespoons butter (1/2 stick)
# 1/2 cup pure maple syrup, warm
Cooking Directions

Spread 4 slices of the bread with peanut butter and the other 4 with jelly to make four PB&J sammies.

Beat the eggs, milk, and vanilla together in a bowl.

Place a large nonstick skillet over medium heat and add 2 tablespoons of the butter.

When the butter is almost melted, dunk two of the sammies into the egg batter and let the excess drip off. Place in the pan.

Fry the sammies until golden brown on both sides, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Repeat with the remaining 2 sammies.

Cut the French toast sammies into 4 sticks apiece and serve with warm maple syrup.

Code: