The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   What's the Last Movie You Watched? And how was it? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=5756)

drchin 03-21-2021 05:05 PM

Zack Snyder's Justice League

Recommended.

Snyder looked at the three hour Avenger's movie and said "hold my beer"

Didn't seem that long to me. More back story on some of the characters, interesting to realize what serial misogynist/rage hate tweeter Joss Whedon added and cut out in his version.

I'm in the minority, but I enjoy Snyder's more adult version of the comic book genre. I think it's a nice counterpart to MARVEL's more PG-13 approach. Why should they all be the same style?

FAHQ 03-29-2021 11:13 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Honestly, I watched this and found this to be a much better version. It's a completely different movie and yeah, it doesn't feel like 4 hours.

The Godfather 04-11-2021 11:46 AM

The Oak Room

Very nicely done. Must see.

drchin 04-26-2021 03:16 AM

Mortal Kombat

Recommended.

If you remember the mid 90's movie, this is more of a re-boot than a remake. Bloody, gory, violent fatalities (yay) and plenty of harsh language make this a solidly R-rated movie.

Good fight choreography and effects, both practical and cgi . . . it's enjoyable mindless fun that hopefully will spawn at least one sequel so that we can get a few more characters from the game onscreen.

strommsarnac 04-27-2021 01:27 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

I just watched this today while working. IMHO, I should have watched Kardassians. It was that bad. Worse than any 80's/90's movie. Worse than He-Man.

Definitely mindless, good SFx, but man am I glad I didn't pay for it in theaters.

The Godfather 06-20-2021 07:43 AM

Nobody

It was what I thought it was but on steroids, uppers and a cup of coffee.
Recommended.

Five Inch Taint 07-16-2021 08:39 AM

Men At Work - 8/10

It was nice to see Charlie Sheen and The Mighty Duck Man in a movie together.

drchin 08-10-2021 04:44 PM

Wrath of Man

Watchable

Sort of Den of Thieves meets pretty much any Jason Statham revenge flick. I like most of Guy Ritchie's stuff (ROCKnROLLA a fav), but this seems a bit derivative.

The Godfather 08-15-2021 07:48 AM

Till Death

Slow B Movie start with Megan wearing way too much makeup. Butt it gets good on
the back end and stays that way until the end.

The Godfather 10-17-2021 08:06 PM

OLD 2021

Very intriguing watch. Recommended.