The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Your Home Team Sucks (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   NCAA Basketball (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=11519)

rickhatman1984 12-11-2008 08:43 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

I'll admit the WKU game was an embarrassment, but it was also a wakeup call. But anyway, can you do me a favor? Can you find UK in the top 25?
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/rankings
http://www.sportsline.com/collegebasketball

jizzay 12-11-2008 08:47 PM

Code:

Nope you sure can't. But we are unranked, losing to top 25 teams, while you are highly ranked and losing to unranked teams? Which looks better?

beastley 12-11-2008 10:04 PM

great game between st joes and nova. joes had 2 chances to at least get a shot off to tie or lead, but they couldnt execute in the stretch. thats always a bummer

roccostiff 12-12-2008 12:47 PM

A uk/ul dislike. I hope both teams do well myself. Uk also lost to VMI which is a worst lose to me than Louisville losing to instate team (wku). More of a Pitino fan than anything just not figured out Gillipse coaching.

jizzay 12-12-2008 01:24 PM

Code:

Last time I checked, two minutes ago, VMI is 7-2 with a decent RPI so that loss isn't that hard to bare. Then losses to two ranked schools, including a number 1. What was your point?

jizzay 12-21-2008 01:03 AM

I love days like this, Kentucky blows someone out and Louisville loses again, and to a Tubby Smith team no less. Oh Happy Day!

korporate 12-21-2008 01:55 AM

Code:

We should also add the VMI has the highest scoring percentage of any team in the NCAA last year

korporate 12-21-2008 01:57 AM

Code:

Im not a bit Louisville fan, but I wish Patino beat Tubby. I hate Tubby Smith, the only thing he ever won while in Kentucky, was Pitinos team.

imnotlistening2u 12-21-2008 11:46 PM

did anyone get a chance to check out the Zags/Uconn game? I was there and it was a fucking madhouse. I can't believe the Zags didn't win that game. They had it. If the Zags get that board instead of Price getting it and drilling a difficult 3, they win the game. fuck. Pargo had some ungodly turnovers. oh well, at least they showed they can play with the top teams in the nation. But goddamn the Zags should have won, fuck.

roccostiff 12-22-2008 10:03 AM

I was disappointed with the ul lose to Minnesota. Always did like Tubby though. Looking foward to the uk/ul game.