The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   In retrospect, what was the most stupid thing you did as a kid? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=39332)

Tablefor5 11-27-2010 09:39 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

thats what we did. left our quarters and then came back later to get them.

it was a bitch trying to buy a can of coke with them afterwards!

TR 11-27-2010 09:53 PM

I lived in a fraternity house for four years, so I did plenty of shit as a kid. Sadly, most of it I can't remember. :D

One thing I can remember is doing a cannon ball from the roof of the house into a dunk tank. Not well thought out.

dabone 11-27-2010 10:02 PM

Poured gas across the road on a sharp turn, and waited for the cars to get near and then lit it. I loved doing that.

Too many cases of vandalism to count, and of course one of my personal favorites that I still have the scars from is trying to steal a manhole cover, carrying it across a field and hitting the barb wire fence.
I had the cover held tight to my chest and it was a single wire at thigh level.
I hit it, and stretched the fence, dropped the cover and was slung back off of the wire, I had about 10 little holes where the barbs went straight in and back out.

(Didn't get caught, but my mom wondered why I was limping for a few days).

Tablefor5 11-27-2010 10:10 PM

Code:

glad you waited a whole year trolling this place waiting for the perfect thread to pop your first post

homo

ZombieBrains 11-27-2010 11:15 PM

That almost scared me away from posting for fear of ridicule but then I realized I don't give a fuck.

I've done tons of shit that was stupid. But there is a thin line between fun and stupid. Lifes boring always being safe and smart.

...and don't get the internet police to backtrace me...that's some serious shit.:rolleyes:

I was a graffiti writer...so there are tons of stories in that, was arrested once, but one time I climbed to the middle of a bridge along a steel girder during a lightning storm.

I went over a diversion dam on a river in a cheap walmart raft and had to be rescued by the fire department.

I robbed a house. Among stealing a lot of other things.

To celebrate my birthday one year I robbed some guy walking down the street and called his mom from his phone to explain why her son was lying in the street. - Still feel bad for that.

Shattered my wrist skateboarding in the rain and broke my jaw riding my bike when I knew the chain was fuckin up.

I blacked out from drinking, walked into my room where my girlfriend was sleeping, stood over her and pissed a nights worth of alcohol all over her. Supposedly then she threatened me with a butcher knife.

Maced a hippy with spraypaint and kicked his friend in the head.

Got a slutty college cheerleader pregnant and then was pissed when she had an abortion. Feels good not havin a kid now.

Do I win? What's my prize assholes.:D

Beer 11-27-2010 11:19 PM

Code:

No. You were a toy. you were never a writer. stop playing.

ZombieBrains 11-27-2010 11:30 PM

Code:

Not playing. I got down. Out of all the things you could have cracked a joke on all you do is question my credibility in graffiti?? You could never have done what I did, but whatever sucka, thats why the streets speak on it not bustas like you.

Beer 11-27-2010 11:44 PM

Code:

what crews did you run with? i was all over NYC, kid. I fell off 10 years ago and I still have ups. stateyourname kid

ThatHaole 11-27-2010 11:53 PM

Code:

Holy zonkies. Your street cred is certainly tough if you can speak of it on the internets. I suggest you prove your mettle in the only way the streets respect - break dance battle!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vtIXFxfnfU

Tablefor5 11-27-2010 11:55 PM

I watched a documentary on graffiti...does that count?