The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Sex Talk of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   post what you learned the hard way about the opposite sex (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=34610)

mr.brownfella 10-30-2010 10:50 PM

No matter how much you try and avoid an argument, they will fine away to start one. My record, was 9 hours before I fell in to a trap and had the mother of all arguments. Funny thing is that I did not answer the trap question and that is what set it all off to hell.

remember the true definition of the word is: A discussion in which disagreement is expressed; a debate. b. A quarrel; a dispute.

SO I learned some times if you cannot avoid it, just drop your gloves and go all in, it is better.

phrank 03-31-2011 09:27 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

For me, that's about the same...

I learned to let her know when you're about to blow your load if you ever want to get blown again.

el_victorino 03-31-2011 09:31 PM

Code:

"Her?". Is that short for Herman ?

Bob Wehadababyitsboy 04-01-2011 06:32 PM

In the eyes of the law, NO means NO

Wood Dragon 04-02-2011 06:13 PM

Code:

Yes but if you get the stun gun on them before they get that out, you're still in that legal gray area.

Bob Wehadababyitsboy 04-02-2011 11:37 PM

Code:

Sweet, I always wondered if the rapist is deaf, is he still guilty?

jo_dile 04-03-2011 12:25 PM

Ive learned that I need to know myself best in order to be a good partner to someone else. That way when they get things twisted and start mind fucking me I can tell them to fuck off and go home and let their stupid mothers take care of them. :D

wrongdroids 04-06-2011 03:00 PM

"Never expect anything she says or does to make any sense what so ever."

x2

MrGoutHimself 04-07-2011 01:24 PM

Code:

I literally spent the first four months I was away from my second wife getting to know myself again, letting myself express what I thought and felt regardless of what anyone else said or did or thought of me. Not only did it make me feel much better about myself, but it helped me break free from the drama of my ex. Just remember that if you can't love yourself, no one else can love you. After that, Jo, go get 'em, tiger. And next time you're at Cattleman's, enjoy a prime rib for me because I hope I don't have to go back to El Paso ever again.

Code:

Yeah, I hate it when your mom changes her mind on me like that too... first she's all like "put it in my ass, wrongdroids never does that and when he does I can't feel anything anyhow." Then she's all like "no, not my ass, that's only for wrongdroids and his golfpencil penis, you're too beaucoups for that, ram it into my worn out old whore vag.... yeah, right there, I can finally feel something again." Then again, I am hung for fucking a tuna can, I may not touch the bottoms, but I'll fuck the sides up. Say hi to your mom and my kids for me.