The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Celebrity Trash of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   kim kardashians playboy pics (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=314)

goonarms 12-04-2007 10:50 AM

For your Anna Hilton... even though I blacked out all the "good" parts... I need some to save some shame! ;)

Here

Shasturbator 12-04-2007 10:56 AM

[quote=goonarms;4575]For your Anna Hilton... even though I blacked out all the "good" parts... I need some to save some shame! ;)

OK, now I really can't post a pic of my beer gut, Goonarms will just make me look like a fatass

Shasturbator 12-04-2007 10:58 AM

Oh and by the way

Goonarms, now you get to worry about another dude wanking to your pic!!!!

goonarms 12-04-2007 08:30 PM

why would that bother me, if they do more power to them.... as long as i don't see it or hear about it ahahha.... Now if a women talked about how she pet the kitty to me, that would be something straight out of the I feel myself vids!

annahilton 12-04-2007 09:33 PM

oooh i want to see beer gut please... i said real guys are hot.

thanks goonarms, very nice picture even though you blocked out the good stuff... is it really you though?

next time write goonarms on your stomach.
that goes for you too big easy.

i love you guys.

annahilton 12-04-2007 09:35 PM

oh and goonarms... feel free to private messege me the pre- blacked out picture. ill be happy to tell you if me and the kitty like it...

goonarms 12-04-2007 09:59 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Yes Anna Hilton It was really me.. and If i do send you more pictures I'll let you know its me!

goonarms 12-04-2007 10:00 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Maybe If i get some pictures in return? :)

annahilton 12-04-2007 10:13 PM

goonarms feel free to send me something and find out...
what do you got to lose?

dsroaddogg 12-06-2007 02:54 AM

Bitch is fine as wine