The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Random Thoughts V5.0 (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=75407)

Vodkaman 01-07-2019 07:36 PM

what browser are you guys using? I'm using Firefox just a couple minor issues to speak of. I have to log in by clicking on quote or post in an existing thread. Then I have to refresh page then can see all new posts.

MadamMeow 01-08-2019 05:10 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Chrome girl here. :cool:

So I guess it is doesn't appear to be a browser issue, my issues are minor like yours. :)

MadamMeow 01-08-2019 05:14 AM

Code:

New posts rarely has new posts for me so I stopped using it opting to go to the top posters to refresh the page and see the names of people under 24 hours. But now I will keep checking to see what happens if I get new post results.

I really hope this doesn't get any worse for you, I'll try tot fish around for what this could be although I've never heard of anything like this before either. Hope we can make it work! :o

amtronic 01-08-2019 09:33 AM

We recently moved to a small town. My wife asked if I wanted to go to a church social on Friday night. I told her I only had 2 questions - 1) How many divorcees go there, and 2) Which women who attended were total sluts so I should stay away from them.

I'm leaning toward Captain Morgan Cannon Blast in my cough syrup bottle.

~!

amtronic 01-09-2019 04:12 PM

Code:

I was fighting with my first wife when she brought up how stupid I was by using my zipper fiasco as an example. I asked her how in the world did she not get her meat flaps caught in her jeans zipper. I also suggested that they hung so low that she was in more danger of her stepping on them. Hate sex/make-up sex, nothing much hotter than that.

~!

MadamMeow 01-10-2019 05:09 AM

Code:

Sounds like you could tie the flaps to the bed posts. Kinky! :luv

amtronic 01-10-2019 12:07 PM

Code:

She had a freckle on one of her labia so I often used that as an excuse to get down there for some foreplay. "OK you got to let me check that spot and see if it's gotten any bigger." Then I would try and use a little spit to clean it off, then my tongue, then we were off to the races. Good times.

~!:fuckyou

josehl 01-10-2019 04:18 PM

So I try posting stupid shit on the celeb section and even though I'm logged in, it won't let me. Please unban me MM. I'm great.

MadamMeow 01-10-2019 07:58 PM

Code:

You're not banned silly! :)

Of course I did check to be sure. We're having issues. Your's doesn't sound like one I heard yet.

Can you tell me how it won't let you? Like what error message you see?

Frothy Afterbirth 01-11-2019 01:20 AM

I keep getting logged out whenever I click the last page link of a thread or the quote button especially from page 896 and 897 in Celebrity Twitpics & Social Media Thread