The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - stepPOLLS (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   How DO you "break up" with a "Real Doll?" (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=9981)

tlock 09-22-2008 04:03 PM

craigslist. some shaddy character will gladly take it

beastley 09-23-2008 08:49 AM

i'd deflate it

Carlos Spicy Wiener 09-23-2008 08:58 PM

Wow A real doll I thought the time I spent 6 hrs in the red light district in Amsterdam was bad. Humping a doll, Is like humping your pillow.

Boon 12-08-2009 09:51 PM

He obviously didn't love her, as he dumped her in the woods. True love requires a decent burial, in a shallow grave, right next to the dead hookers, for Pete's sake.

The Godfather 12-08-2009 11:12 PM

Put her back in the box and tape it up.

Boon 12-09-2009 06:58 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

^^^ Maybe she broke up with him, and it became a crime of passion. Aha!

True story, as a kid, a group of us came across a blow-up doll that was dumped in the desert. It really does freak you out for a moment, until you realize what it is.

Secnarf047 03-30-2010 12:24 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

In Chicago, we have these blue garbage cans marked recycling. If you put the doll in one it could go in either of the following directions. The recycle guys take it and are happy that it isn't another dead baby, or they drag it out and put a large orange sticker on it saying, "Not Recyclable". Hilarity ensues either way. Throw in a heaping helping of Chicago Police.

Yeah, yeah tits or GTFO.

Edit.

When in doubt, go with fire.