The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Sex Talk of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   am i too tight for my boyfriend? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=4765)

goonarms 05-20-2008 08:43 PM

C'mon look at that girls face... she looks down for it ahah... Some girls are just tight by nature to be honest... Best thing to do is try to make it looser by adding a finger to try to loosen it up a bit

effjay 05-20-2008 08:53 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

I'm with you on this one Goon, boy just needs to put in some work and take his time with the ol' manual stimulation. I don't think he should be the one complaining too much, in my experience it's the woman who is complaining about new positions, you know? I know I've been with some tighties and never said no more to a new posish.

bexxx 05-20-2008 09:09 PM

maybe he is just super tiny and cant hit it any other way LOL

treblock 05-20-2008 10:53 PM

Code:

I agree excellent idea! For scientific purposes of course!

Clubhouse_Cancer 05-20-2008 11:05 PM

Code:

Make sure he goes down on you 1st. It will get you wet and should get you looser.

DSF Guest 10 05-20-2008 11:20 PM

Try to go for lots of foreplay, to make you more turned on. Again, the more you fret about it, the more dry and tight you would be. Also, it could be he's gay, and doesn't even like pussy. I doubt it, but it COULD be true.

analogem 05-21-2008 01:39 AM

the pussy pump definitely does not look comfortable at all...

the thing with my byofriend is that... he's REALLY sensitive. he sometimes even cringes when i pull his skin back too much and touch him...

i dont know if pictures will help... how can you tell how small/tight i am just by looking? i've always thought that puzzy size is a relative thing.

pocoyo 05-21-2008 02:00 AM

Code:

i think your bf got this problem:

Phimosis

A medical condition whereby the uncircumcised foreskin cannot be pulled back beyond the widest part of the penis head. It's a common complaint for men where the foreskin is excessively long, or if the skin has been torn and healing has lead to the foreskin contracting.

Remedy: If the foreskin is very tight, circumcision is often the order of the day. There is no medical need to get rid of excess foreskin - providing it slides freely over the head and the area exposed can be kept clean.

RvP 05-21-2008 06:35 AM

or you could try puttinga butt plug in your vage, that will stretch you for a little while

staroffurby 05-21-2008 09:52 AM

Code:

Some pussy's are smaller, an ex really was so tight but hers was the only one that i have seen that actually looked tight.