The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - stepPOLLS (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   How long would you want to live? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=45155)

Foetus 09-23-2011 08:26 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

lol:rolleyes:

Foetus 09-23-2011 08:28 PM

Code:

God in ANY scenario is a douchebag

MEGADOUCHE 09-24-2011 06:37 PM

I voted for the third option. The other two are too extreme. But if you put a gun to my head, it would probably already put me in the 2nd option. Which would mean I would already be dead. So, fuck it.

moviephile 09-25-2011 12:32 AM

I voted 1, even if I knew for sure that there was an afterlife I would dig seeing the effect of My life on my family and other people around Me.... and I havn't had a decent excuse to shit My pants in a good 30 years!

MadamMeow 09-26-2011 12:48 PM

Code:

I seriously used to think I was going to die when I was 21. I wrote wills and stuff. I had no real reasoning, I was just going on a hunch. I probably shouldn't have watched that short lived MTV series Dead at 21. Lol. To be honest though, when I made it to 22, I was kind of pissed. My life sucked at the time, now I'm greatful and happy to still be kicking.

MrGoutHimself 09-27-2011 03:33 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jtpf8N5IDE&ob=av3n

strommsarnac 10-01-2011 07:17 AM

You consider dying at 80 having a long life???!!

Fuck, when my dad passed at 72, I thought "Holy shit, that's only another 30 years for me. I want lots more than that".

Give me functional health and financial stability till I'm 120, THAT's long life.