The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Sex Talk of the Day (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Fave Position and why? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=10882)

georgetenfour 01-11-2009 05:19 AM

um, positions are just shit to switch through when you get tired. i don't think i have a favorite, though i mean, it's awesome when i'm allowed to be lazy and catch my breath. been with a girl or two who thought sex meant laying there and getting serviced. i had my hip slip it's socket once, that sucked.

velvet_skin 01-11-2009 10:54 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

lol..am expecting u to dig out every sex thread in here :D

doggy.. but any position that allows me to take control when i want.

jamandjelly 01-11-2009 02:03 PM

I like doggie for one, because then I can slip a finger in her ass, Same with reverse cowgirl. But my ex loved regular cowgirl and she'd grind on my cock hard. She also dug it when she was on her back with legs on my sholders so I could fuck her deep. She also dug doggie cause I could spank her till her ass was red

serafina 01-11-2009 05:24 PM

Code:

I do dig up the oldies. The sex talk part of the forum is the only place where I feel like I can really contribute. The other threads don't really interest me much.

Goat Gosselin 01-11-2009 05:29 PM

Code:

they bring out the inner perv ?

georgetenfour 01-11-2009 07:10 PM

i kinda evaded a real response to this earlier. i think honestly my favorite i've actually done is normal cowgirl. more intimate than reverse. positions that involve staring at my wife's back are too... impersonal.

Goat Gosselin 01-11-2009 09:34 PM

reverse cowgirl infronnt of a mirror are great, you an see everything and grab boobs as she bounces and you can dole out some spanks also

beastley 01-12-2009 12:15 AM

yes, fucking in front of a mirror is genius.

she likes doggy the best, but i generally prefer her fucking me or even straight up missionary. i also like side-sex

Chesty LaRue 01-12-2009 03:04 AM

I'm kinda like serafina. it depends on my mood. Most of the time i'm up for doggie or missionary with my legs on his shoulders. I love how deep a guy can go like that :D

surfmagik15 01-12-2009 07:15 PM

ALL OF THEM!!!

except the most recent girl and I have had some mind-blowing doggie style, better than I've ever had