The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - stepPOLLS (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   2012...End of the world?!?!? (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=11087)

staroffurby 10-16-2008 04:44 PM

Wasn't The text incredibly hard to translate and written in verse just like Nostradamus? Because its hard to translate and written in verse it can be made to say all sort of things as certain words need to be guessed as no direct translation exists.

troup 10-16-2008 04:52 PM

If anyone has ever seen Zeitgeist I sort of buy the whole new age coming thing. As in it wont be the end of the world, its just the end of an age as Jesus who represents the age of Pisces (with things like giving everyone bread and fish, his meeting with 2 fisherman etc) moving on to...I think its Aquarius or something. The dude pouring the pale of water.

More and more people are losing faith every day which kind of represents the end of Jesus, plus the big wars and everything going on reeks of desperation from the remaining nuts to try and get their way. The one final struggle.

I could see the slate being wiped clean at some point soon, and it all beginning again. Then again, humans could well have a long way to go and make many more advances.

If you even look at some old sci-fi films or look at predictions for the end of last century that were created at the beginning, it goes to show how far off even the smartest people always are.

SirLongFoot 10-16-2008 04:53 PM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

BleacherCreature420 10-16-2008 04:57 PM

you should really take the advice I left for you, we both know it won't be the first time

Troup yes zeitgeist was insane, but I have to agree that the words are so open ended and leave room for so much meaning, that it can be interpreted anyway you wish, as others have stated above. I like your theory, but that is a prefect example of their point being illustrated.

Soze 10-16-2008 05:36 PM

Code:

they had pyramids and holes in celings we have 1500+ ft skyscrapers, supercomputers and the hubble space telescope so i feel pretty safe that if modern technology hasnt found anything to say the world will end in 2012 it wont

SirLongFoot 10-16-2008 05:40 PM

Code:

Calm the fuck down. You have been here long enough to know everyone gets shitted on in this forum. I would also think in that time you would have seen that N2 will fuck, or try his damnedest, just about anyone/thing, young, old, male, or female. Your mom falls into one of the before mentioned categories, so don't be surprised.

Lighten up, or GTFO! :D

n2tattoos.lol 10-16-2008 05:47 PM

Code:

Fact, son!!!

SirLongFoot 10-16-2008 05:49 PM

you see, I got yo back! :D

Carlos Spicy Wiener 10-16-2008 05:51 PM

Code:

I agree man, we can do that and blow up the world. But those guys who that sacrificed to a snake could determine the end of the world.

I figured it out! Maybe the Mayans could count any higher than that and decided, FUCK IT lets just say the world will ends a lot easier than going higher.

MEGADOUCHE 10-16-2008 06:03 PM

me like bacon.